Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 7, 2022
Replying to yui • Nov 9, 2024
I just started the show and the dub is IRKING ME. They did such a bad job dubbing this one, like the FL's voice…
I was fine with the dubbing. Nothing is perfect but the acting was perfect.
3 0
On The Rise of Ning • Nov 8, 2024
Not as good as The Story of Minglan but better than most of the dramas released in 2024.

Any new series that are worth watching?

Zhao Lushi's drama and Esther Yu's aren't exactly as good as I had hope so far.
4 2
On The Lady in Butcher's House • Nov 2, 2024
I dislike the FL character. Especially the scene when she threw a bucke tof water at her husband while he was playing the qin.

The story is OK but the ML is a good actor. I am watching the drama because of him. I hope he'll get a better drama in the future.
5 0
Replying to iamsunline • Oct 29, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
happy end?
Depending on whether you are LJX's fan or LSY's.
0 0
Replying to mparthur • Oct 29, 2024
I have no issues with the FL and ML. The FL's acting has improved so much. I dropped the Longest Promise because…
You missed understood my original comment. I meant she did little cutie acts in this drama compared to The Longest Promise which she turned me off completely until I renamed the series The Longest Crap.
0 1
Replying to Firefly88 • Oct 29, 2024
I just started this, but Ren Min's acting is really unconvincing so far, and her voice is unpleasant to listen…
I am watching this drama because of the ML. Ren Min's acting has improved a lot since The Longest Promise.
1 0
Replying to Ryen_Lux • Oct 28, 2024
Ci Sha is in his late 20's (27-28?), but he started training in martial arts and horseback riding when he was…
Agree. I think it's his skin being exposed to the sun more than ZWY.

The latter is a trained actor learning everything in the class and stage. He's like a scholar compared to Ci Sha a military guy.

Both were well selected for their roles.
2 3
Replying to moodygirl • Oct 28, 2024
Ep. 34 When are these young ladies ever going to catch on that when someone 'accidentally' dirties their clothes…
Drama!
0 0
Replying to mparthur • Oct 28, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
I want Luo Shen Yuan. In the novel, he was even cooler.
LSY is perfect. LJX is possessive.
0 0
Replying to Blue Orchid Blossom • Oct 28, 2024
Lu Jiaxue’s wedding chamber set up with those dolls is too creepy. Like sir, do you want her to be your bride…
The deco of that room needs to go.

His interior designer needs to be sentenced to death by wu ma fan si.
0 1
Replying to Liz Mathew • Oct 28, 2024
Anyone knows the name of the actor who is doing Duke Ying. He is really good
A graduate from one of the top acting schools in China like Zhang Wan Yi. That's why he is good.

All the supporting cast are trained actors so that's why this drama isn't boring. Even the 2nd Master Luo is good at playing a fool.
1 0
Replying to shel arman • Oct 28, 2024
Thats called also great writing..when you are too shy to accept him,but your hearts say yes—you did it in real…
Her acting has improved so much. I dropped The Longest Promise after two episodes because I couldn't stand her at all. Now, I can't wait for another episode to see how she ends up with LSY.
0 0
Replying to mparthur • Oct 28, 2024
I have no issues with the FL and ML. The FL's acting has improved so much. I dropped the Longest Promise because…
Are you translating a line from the drama?
0 3
On The Rise of Ning • Oct 28, 2024
Thanks to the clock turning backwards by an hour in the UK, I can watch this drama in 38 minutes. Hahahaha
2 0
Replying to nono • Oct 27, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
I agree! Also he has such unique facial features, or I guess rarely seen in modern cdramas.He reminds me of Tony…
The beginning and middle parts of the novel are rather boring.
0 0
Replying to Trina987 • Oct 27, 2024
Hrm.. I love two episodes today. Also, for those you do not read the comments below. The female lead use her own…
I have no issues with the FL and ML. The FL's acting has improved so much. I dropped the Longest Promise because of her doing the cutie acts!

In this drama, she does a little but tolerable. She is beautiful in this drama.
0 5
Replying to Alice_01 • Oct 27, 2024
Title The Rise of Ning Spoiler
It seems like LSY and LJX will be competing to win the prize at the flower event and our boy will win and give…
LSY is just acting as a bad guy. Sending his teacher and daughter back home as well as torturing his colleague are just an act to save them.

In one of the trailers, LSY stabs the evil Prime Minister dead.
1 1