Did CXZ just read an edict making LMT a county princess? Why is he sad? Shouldnt he be happy because this means…
I know that. She knows she is just a tool for her family to benefit from the emperor. She also knows her husband only loves Liu Ming Tang but both are aware of their positions so they work together to regain the power from the King of Sui and Minister Shi's cronies.
Agree at least it gave depth to a character and explained his actions. Not to justify them or to whitewash but…
I find him to be the best actor in this drama. He flipped his character without much effort.
Rain is a bit wooden.
I like the younger brother's wife. She is such a bitch. Just like her husband and no wonder theyare married to each other. She was going to marry the older brother but the latter was involved in a scandal so she had to marry the younger brother.
This has probably been the first C-drama since May this year I decided to continue watching it.
Rain is good looking but so far, I have yet to be drawn to his character.
Overall, the drama is rather entertaining. The mother-in-law and her BF plus their son and his chaebol wife? They are good supporting casts.
She has an English accent. She is probably the only Korean actress with an English accent I've come across so far.
He seemed to know his father very well.
Kim Duo was richer than his wife!
Why did they murder him? For his money?
Rain is a bit wooden.
I like the younger brother's wife. She is such a bitch. Just like her husband and no wonder theyare married to each other. She was going to marry the older brother but the latter was involved in a scandal so she had to marry the younger brother.