News
On Love in Contract • Sep 24, 2022
Title Love in Contract
I'm in love with this drama<333333333
2 0
On Love in Contract • Sep 21, 2022
Title Love in Contract
this was soo good
2 0
On Love in Contract • Sep 21, 2022
Title Love in Contract
https://kisskh.me/Drama/Love-in-Contract/Episode-1?id=5976&ep=104280&page=0&pageSize=100
3 0
Replying to 8127823 • Sep 21, 2022
Title Love in Contract
is lee joo bin in the show?she isn't in characters's relationship poster and don't have character name
maybe it's related to Jung Ji Ho's mysteriousness
0 0
On Love in Contract • Sep 21, 2022
Title Love in Contract
I really want to see GKP with PMY <333333333
5 0
Replying to Sophia • Sep 21, 2022
Title Love in Contract
PMY is my favorite actress, and to see her look so different from how she looked in her last roles is kinda shocking.…
I think she got thinner because she has lots of main roles already. I really prefer her in Queen for seven days. I hope she'll be healthy
1 0
On Love in Contract • Sep 14, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Also those who talk shit about GKP I hope you'll never enjoy a drama where your faves star :3
5 0
On Love in Contract • Sep 14, 2022
Title Love in Contract
Bro these comments are really embarrassing and it's interesting who is making you WATCH
1 0