Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 24, 2025
  • Awards Received: Notification Ninja1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Xiao Bai • 23 days ago
Recently I have seen a clip on X. Where his character says did you forget what happend in Russia etc. Could you…
they never showed it but it was implied that they were intimate in Russia and since they cant act upon themselves in Russia nor norths Korea they stayed closted
2 1
Replying to Pincolino • Aug 29, 2026
Title Kiss or Kill
Never seen so many people complain about the actors looking young. Where were you when Revenge Love became such…
ong if u said one word abt revenged love they would be spamming you with insults and threats
6 0
Replying to Candydrama87 • Aug 19, 2026
I watched the bl Addicted. I was wondering if it ended similar to that? Like no real ending?
hell yeah
0 1
Replying to lily • Aug 6, 2026
Title Bad Buddy
WHATTTTT WHY
shit alr thanks
0 0
Replying to Ishpak • Aug 6, 2026
Title Bad Buddy
Y’all they removed it off YouTube 💔 I still remember how I was watching it in 8th grade during my home ed…
WHATTTTT WHY
1 2
On The Last Duel • Aug 5, 2026
i got spoiled like a week ago on Instagram and i can not watch this after this spoiler man my heart cant take it
0 0