Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
K-Drama Lee Min Ho’s 'Assassins' Sells Out at TIFF as His Global Stardom Continues to Rise 24 hours ago
On Wonderful World • Apr 5, 2024 Title Wonderful World I love this movies so much.For those saying it's mediocre, u don't know the taste of the genre you are watching.I love the suspense.Waiting on the next episode ❤️ 7 2
Replying to dramafeast • Feb 24, 2024 Title The Immortal Ascension For a moment i thought ML was the Director😅🤣 me too. i had to check it last month when i came acrosd the directors name to avoid hallucination 1 0
Replying to Inlope • Feb 6, 2024 Title Winner Is King November 2020 damn, that's long though. wonder why they aren't releasing yet 1 0
For those saying it's mediocre, u don't know the taste of the genre you are watching.
I love the suspense.
Waiting on the next episode ❤️