News
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 27, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines Spoiler
Is Kim Seonho's character the one that IU will marry in the end???
5 1
On Perfect Crown • Mar 26, 2025
Title Perfect Crown
Did they start filming?
1 1
On The Glory • Mar 26, 2025
Title The Glory
Why only one episode per day😠I want to start watching it already but I don't want to wait for the next episodes
1 0
On Our Generation • Mar 24, 2025
Title Our Generation
rumored for May 1!!!
5 0
On Eat Run Love • Mar 23, 2025
Title Eat Run Love
I need youku to start teasing this already if the april 8 premiere is true
2 6
On The Double • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Double
Any recommendations like this one. This is the second costume drama I enjoyed after Princess Royal
1 15
On Reborn • Mar 19, 2025
Title Reborn
I'm getting tired of waiting ngl
10 0
Replying to LilyYuri • Mar 19, 2025
Title Our Generation
woahh, Is this true? btw, Have they got distribution license??
No license until now
3 0
On Our Generation • Mar 16, 2025
Title Our Generation
Any updates on this one?
2 0
On The First Frost • Mar 14, 2025
Title The First Frost
I need more dramas that feels just exactly like this oneðŸ˜
11 0
On The Muse of Section E • Jan 4, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
Loving Ci-N and Jayjay so much!!
7 0
On The Tale of Lady Ok • Dec 29, 2024
Title The Tale of Lady Ok
It was as if Lady Ok's life wasn't miserable enough, the writers decided to lock in and make her even more miserable.
12 2
On Squid Game Season 2 • Dec 27, 2024
Title Squid Game Season 2
I honestly don't think this season is bad... just a bit underwhelming.
4 1
On Dangerous Romance • Sep 3, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I have to wait for 4 days again😔
5 0
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 30, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
It's so hard to wait hahaha
12 0
On To Sir, with Love • Aug 30, 2023
Title To Sir, with Love
is this a good series to watch if you can't find any good watch
2 1
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 29, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
I can't wait for two more daysðŸ˜
2 1
On Dangerous Romance • Aug 25, 2023
Title Dangerous Romance
Suggest any bl with a kinda similar enemies to lovers plot pls
1 7

