News
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Congrats!Douban score opens at 7.0 ππ»π«°π»ππ»πNot that Douban is always reliable but LYN has…
Wow! 7 is a nice score but it deserves better
1 0
Replying to FangFangYaoYao • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Puhlease, C-ent actors get trashed all the time and they still end up finding work even when it's so bad they…
So no matter what kind of publicity, as long as it's publicity it's ok? I truly feel sad about the actors. I mean, there are people trying to excuse even the emperor's actions but won't take any step back from trashing the FL. Even when they know she'll definitely come around
2 2
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Some people don't understand the damage they 're doing on LYN's career by trashing the FL. You think another actress would want to collaborate with him when toxic fans are ready to tear her apart? If you don't like realistic people portrayals watch Disney princesses. Stop ruining chinese dramas! It's the only decent thing left to watch
7 10
Replying to 14512526 • Jul 7, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Same I wanna chat with people about the drama, but 99% of the time its just criticism towards the FL, like there's…
I thought the criticism on the FL had died down since yesterday
0 1
Replying to repamekala • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I think it's a religious tradition in China. They burn paper as offerings to the deceased, I ve seen it in many…
I don't know. It feels like a memorial. I guess you can do it whenever you feel like besides certain dates
1 1
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Okay, the emperor was burning something but what?Also, girl was doing some shitty CPR, but it saved him. Somehow.I…
I think it's a religious tradition in China. They burn paper as offerings to the deceased, I ve seen it in many historical dramas
1 3
Replying to msblonde • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I've dropped The Princess 'Gambit, please don't make me drop this too. I need a change of dynamics!!
Which ep are you watching?
0 4
Replying to EternalNing • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
she will go back in the modern world and they will reunite too
I just hope we get some more and this scene is not the end credits
3 0
Replying to KDramaFanatica • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
A CDrama reviewer on YouTube, AvenueX made reference to how the drama was taking jabs not only at other costume…
Oh my God....How inhumane... How can people be so cruel?
1 0
Replying to KDramaFanatica • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
A CDrama reviewer on YouTube, AvenueX made reference to how the drama was taking jabs not only at other costume…
What did they do to him at AJTL?
0 3
Replying to Ellijs • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
There seems to be more to the emperor, He knows 18th Prince is an idiot and it seems he is provoking CGH to do…
I don't want the emperor to have a redeeming quality, none whatsoever. He is abusive and heartless. I don't care about intentions. It's one thing erring once and another matter being a monster to your child like forever,for supposedly his own good!
5 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
This series keeps getting better and better!!!
6 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
What bet? Tells us what you won girl!!!
4 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream Spoiler
Her CPR technique needs an update, for sure
11 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
My girl just killed her first man! So proud of her, taking matters into her own hands! Also where is the hero saves damsel rule? Now that NH is in love she's safe from him, but what all the others??? Edit:nope my mistake. Rule still applies
8 0
Replying to melissa04 • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I was also confused but i donβt think Nan Heng would do something like this. I think he is trying to manipulate…
I'm saying is his framing NH? When NH said he knows nth of the sort. Sorry, I didn't phrase it correctly
0 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Did the uncle just say that Nan Heng agreed to destroying the letter???Did I get it right?
1 4
Replying to Wal • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
The Emperor... he is the reflection of cruelty disguised as authority. As a father, he is a monster, incapable…
The emperor is the worst. I don't want any redeeming arc later on
4 1
Replying to Zia • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I feel like...she is VERY CRUEL TO HIM. Now, she knows that he isn't bad and loves her deeply. Still, she hurts…
She's trying to push him away bc she still doesn't know how she should feel. She's an emotional mess
2 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 6, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Nan Heng, filial pity did you dirty
4 0