News
Replying to Ck1Oz • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
I was actually thinking the actor actually looks like a guy. The other actors in Cdramas actually look plastic…
I thought the same. He looks earthy and not skinny and overly pretty
2 0
On The Glory • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Glory
At first I was a bit skeptical about the ML. I'm so used to commanding, fierce MLs -sometimes almost theatrical- that I didn't know what to make of him. Now, I truly appreciate the normalcy of his acting. It's realistic. People don't go around looking like villains, and so far the drama relies on the plot and acting and not on overly used tropes of side eyes and brooding moments
20 3
On The Glory • Mar 20, 2025
Title The Glory
How's the heat index?
2 1
On The Glory • Mar 20, 2025
Title The Glory
I'm officially hooked. It's so fast paced you don't get a boring moment. They don't like each other, and even though he appreciates her, she wants none of him. I like how problems are not dragged over lots of episodes.
8 0
Replying to CasualCDfan • Mar 19, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
"Because this line made it seem like Zhuang Hanyan won't be able to become the most noble lady without the help…
I don't think it's a silly change. On the contrary. "I will make you the most noble" implies she only has to be married to him to become the most noble. But "I will help you" means she has to try. He is not there to give prestige, just because she's married to him. He is the stepping stone, the base to stand if she deserves it. He's a constant assassin's target, his wife died of poison and he is feared but not respected, as a royal would be.
3 1
On The Glory • Mar 18, 2025
Title The Glory Spoiler
That was a weird ride. Plot went from 0 to 100 in less than 4 episodes and I don't know what to expect. I think I'll keep watching, though I can't decide about the main leads' ability to act well. I mean, the spoilt sister so far behaves like a short drama queen, the FL is reserved even when in pain and the ML is not as fierce as he's supposed to be. We'll see how this plays out
1 0
Replying to Mephisto • Mar 18, 2025
Article Li Yun Rui and Huangyang Tian Tian's 'Rebirth' drops first trailer
FL is freakin 17
In reality? If yes then there won't be any romance(obviously) and if there is it will only be vaguely hinted at(I hope)
2 0
Replying to Pretty xin • Mar 17, 2025
Title Ski into Love
Yu Shuxin has already cemented herself as an actress who excels in cute roles, so much so that she could practically…
This! I love her cutie pie embodiment but I also wish to see her flesh out roles like MJTY! She's so talented it's a pity to be stuck with one typecast for ever
2 1
On The Dangerous Lover • Mar 10, 2025
Title The Dangerous Lover
The fake beard! Hahaha!
6 0
On The Blossoming Love • Mar 8, 2025
Title The Blossoming Love Spoiler
Ep 29. TM says "TM can't be changed" which has a double meaning. Fate can't be change but also he is TM so he can't change. That's why he had to kill himself at the end, for fate(TM) to change. Little snippets that make all the difference when you rewatch
18 1
On Love of the Divine Tree • Mar 7, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
I can't get past episode 5. The impromptu beauty competition at the end of the episode felt like fanservice for the actor and I found it very distasteful.
1 1
Replying to wonhosass • Mar 6, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
on episode one and i must sayi like how he kills them
A bloody sputter dust. I like it too
1 0
Replying to y_ummy • Mar 4, 2025
Title Si Jin
6 episodes in and I have decided to drop this drama for now. Good luck to all of you who are still continuing…
Dropped it too. She went from "why did you kill me" to "I'll cook the food I promised you" too soon for my taste. And I don't understand why he 's so in love suddenly when he's suspicious of her
1 0
Replying to cdramasfan • Mar 3, 2025
Title Si Jin
Chemistry needs to go both ways, I have always found Jian Tan, the female lead in this series, an actress who…
I agree. I watched her in Love's Rebellion and she didn't click with Zhang Linghe either. She performs but she doesn't engage
0 0
Replying to holm • Mar 3, 2025
Title Si Jin
Those who watched "the rise of ning" and "are you the one".. Whats your opinion regarding the chemistry here????if…
My top is "Are you the one". The story made it more compelling and the actor felt genuinely attracted to the FL, whom I find absolutely gorgeous. Oh and that confrontation scene at the waterfall... The director knew what he was doing
8 0
Replying to MelissaH • Mar 2, 2025
Title Si Jin
She is barely 16 and he is barely 18 according to the novel
16? Really??Wow!
0 0
On Si Jin • Mar 2, 2025
Title Si Jin
I like the story but I don't feel the chemistry yet.Is he supposed to be 20 years old? He acts very juvenile and silly at times. She's more reserved.
0 10
Replying to ShaashaS • Mar 2, 2025
Title Love of Petals Spoiler
Who is the flower immortal and wasn't it ML's mother who used to be the flower immortal?
The flower goddess is the mother. The flower immortal is her junior disciple.
0 0
On Love of Petals • Mar 2, 2025
Title Love of Petals Spoiler
The Flower immortal guy feels villainy
0 2
On Si Jin • Mar 1, 2025
Title Si Jin Spoiler
I'm hooked, though ep 4 has its problems. I mean there's a corpse in the yard and 2 servants on the loose and they have time to argue
5 0