Editorials
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
I hope TS gets his spinoff. He deserves a happy ending
9 0
On Lovely Runner • May 28, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Why is it still 9.1? It should have already been more.
9 2
Replying to Cassian • May 22, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Do y'all think that it's gonna be a sad ending? 😭
It's 100% happy ending. I just wish we get an ending equivalent to Marry my husband or even better a whole ep like Shen Li. I'd love to see glimpses of their life together
0 1
On Lovely Runner • May 21, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
But what happened when she was abducted? Or had she managed to avoid that by avoiding SJ? Also, why will he remember?I'm curious to see how that will be explained. It's a pity TS will never remember his friendship with SJ
2 4
On 366 Days • May 19, 2024
Title 366 Days
What's with the nurse?
0 1
On The Midnight Romance in Hagwon • May 19, 2024
Title The Midnight Romance in Hagwon
Interesting drama about education in Korea. It feels very realistic and down to earth. I like how it differs from the usual Kdrama plotlines and I love the main leads' bickering. She's fallen for him years ago and hasn't realised it yet.
12 2
On Lovely Runner • May 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Im Sol just pulled a self-fulfilling prophecy.. I just hope she calls the cops long bf night falls
2 0
On Lovely Runner • May 15, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
She should have left with him. Staying back changes her fate and makes all her preparations with the police obsolete.Maybe a 12 episode drama would have been better. I fear the next 4 episodes
4 1
On Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire • May 12, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire Spoiler
Ep13. Damn,the Luo father took Xu uer's father's brewery? I'm starting to feel Xu er'e revenge is equivalent to Alian's sans the murders
0 0
On Lovely Runner • May 8, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Drama' so tropey and yet it somehow works just fine!
10 0
On I May Love You • May 8, 2024
Title I May Love You
I tried watching the first 3 episodes and had to skip a lot of scenes. The story just dragged on and on. I didn't quite understand what her position is in his company, nor the reason she's so chummy with him. She also gives stalker vibes taking photos, printing them and hanging them on her wall. Dropped it.
1 0
On A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love • May 2, 2024
Title A Story to Read When You First Fall in Love
Don't they use projectors,computers and web tools when teaching? I was surprised when she used sheets of paper on the whiteboard!
0 0
On Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire • May 1, 2024
Title Lady Revenger Returns from the Fire
I like this drama more than I had anticipated. I like the intro music and the preview scenes at the end of each episode. So far the story has more intrigue than romance and it's a nice respite. I don't like the prince addition. He's too superficial.
1 1
On Lovely Runner • Apr 29, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
So we're talking about another incident that drove them apart, something she can't remember in this timeline. My guess is she'll have to time travel again. We're almost halfway and I can't imagine NOT revisiting the past
2 0
On Lovely Runner • Apr 25, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
The taxi is the new truck of doom
3 0
Replying to ponnu • Apr 25, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
For her he is just a random high school guy and sunjae is someone greater and bigger. She cares for him and her…
Both male leads are supposedly 19 years old, and one is more immature than the other. They both love the 34 year old FL they are interacting with for different reasons each. SJ fell for her immature 19 year version but she never loved him back. Only much later. It's her 34 year old self showering him with love, affection and care, making him fight for a relationship with her.
0 1
Replying to Isik Mater • Apr 25, 2024
Title Lovely Runner Spoiler
Pretty sure, Manager Kim pushed Ryu Seon Jae off from the balcony.
Either him or his former best friend
3 1
Replying to ponnu • Apr 25, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
For her he is just a random high school guy and sunjae is someone greater and bigger. She cares for him and her…
I like her banter with TS. She's all aquiver when she meets SJ because she is a fan, but she treats TS realistically, as the 34 year old she's supposed to be. She has him all flustered bc of that. I don't know yet what happens on ep4, and I really disliked her simpy teenage self at the end of ep 3 agreeing to a date, but so far she's treating SJ as a fan oblivious to the possibility of a relationship bc she views herself as a guardian angel.
0 3
On Lovely Runner • Apr 24, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
Third episode in and I'm rooting for the bike guy. I know how the story goes, but she's so real when she's with him and I like it.
2 8
Replying to nnn • Apr 20, 2024
Title 366 Days
I don’t know but, the title 366 days refers to a popular song in Japan called 366日(366 nichi)by HY and the…
Sad lyrics. I want a HE!
0 0