Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: hell's kitchen
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 29, 2023

Friends

Replying to Michael kaiser • Jun 15, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun Spoiler
benchod ,I have decided that I will work more hard as I can like kim soohyun fans so that I can get more marks…
I want someone like puneeth superstar or deepak kalal here to do backchodi with kim soohyun fans it will be absolute cinema 😭
11 1
Replying to Kim Soo Hyun • Jun 15, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
Replying to deleted comment
didi ,I am good at giving punches but what to do I am helpless
11 1
Replying to Michael kaiser • Jun 15, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
benchod ,I have decided that I will work more hard as I can like kim soohyun fans so that I can get more marks…
kim soohyun oppa fans are greatest lund ass fans in the world,even rcb fans nothing in front of them
11 1
Replying to Michael kaiser • Jun 15, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
benchod ,I have decided that I will work more hard as I can like kim soohyun fans so that I can get more marks…
thanks for inspiring me 😊 kim soohyun fans ,i will never forget your hard asssss work
11 2
Replying to Michael kaiser • Jun 15, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
i would have scored more marks in chemistry if I worked hard as kim soohyun oppa fans, their dedicated can solve…
benchod ,I have decided that I will work more hard as I can like kim soohyun fans so that I can get more marks in my next chemistry exam , so let's go
11 6
On Kim Soo Hyun • Jun 15, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
i would have scored more marks in chemistry if I worked hard as kim soohyun oppa fans, their dedicated can solve any numerical problems in chemistry because they are goat 🐐 kim soohyun oppa fans
16 10
Replying to God • Jun 15, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
My goodness my goodness...I got the most replies when i said I won't be replying back and would be too busy to…
daily routine of the legendary Kim soohyun fans be like , go to chat gpt and type a huge paragraph and get corrected by chat gpt and copy and paste it here so that the paragraph looks more mature and get people attention, i think it's time for mdl to pay salary for their hard ass workπŸ₯Ή
11 1
Replying to juicychicken • Jun 14, 2025
people are blaming china for being sexist but tang wei was a grown adults signing on to do an explicit scene for…
but she did real sex in this movie could have gone with body double
1 2
Replying to Otteotte • Jun 14, 2025
Title Twelve
Why is Ji Chang Wook not on the project anymore?
I think something went wrong,so they replaced jcw with phs silently without making it official so I don't what actually happened all of the sudden ,I wanted to see jcw doing a evil role so badly but it is what it is , anyway I am happy for phs
1 0
Replying to boredellew • Jun 14, 2025
Ji Changwook saying he'll not likely do action drama again after K2 & Fabricated city bc it's so physically challenging.…
his upcoming drama is also a action packed drama πŸ”ŠπŸ“’
1 0
Replying to MFS • Jun 11, 2025
Title Nine Puzzles
For me, Park Gyu Young is the MVP of this show.
i gave 6.5 only for her
0 0
Replying to Taigo • Jun 11, 2025
please, bo gum and Ye ji, make it happen!
comedy
1 0
Replying to Immis • Jun 11, 2025
Title In the Net
Much waiting for delusion and Love translated one....πŸ’œπŸ₯΅
yeah keep waiting
3 0
On Tastefully Yours • Jun 11, 2025
instead of doing all those backchodi like guest role and cameo if they worked on story and script this would definitely ended a good worming drama but they chose to ruin it themselves
11 2
Replying to cooper • Jun 11, 2025
Stands tallest to its name: 'Mercy For None.' Hands down.
at the end he didn't had mercy for himself also
3 0
On Kim Soo Hyun • Jun 10, 2025
Person Kim Soo Hyun
let's say if I were in the situation of kim soohyun and I am innocent,i would come publicly in front of people to clear misunderstanding rather holding a press conference and crying infront of everyone in that press and i would honestly answered any daring questions because I am innocent but kim soohyun did not do any of this so what do their fans or stans expect a miracle or magic, if he is really innocent the let him come out of his home prove his innocence in front of everyone rather than cowardly hiding if he can't do that then atleast accept his mistake then pay for this mistake
13 3