News
Replying to rinn • Feb 24, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
yeah, let's normalize getting drunk until you pass out. especially in a drama that talks about mental health.…
Unfortunately, there are doctors who drink a lot, e.g. in Grays Anatomy, they also often got drunk, and after work they went to the bar next to the hospital.
0 0
Replying to Lesienthes • Feb 24, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
It’s so good to see Ha neul families being there for her. I love her mom 😭❤️Even tho we didn’t see…
I would like to have a mom like that <3
1 0
Replying to Aramintai • Feb 24, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
When will they stop showing FL getting drunk all the time while being on antidepressants? It's sending a really…
it's true, I know that the drinking culture in Korea is very deeply rooted, but recently in dramas too often it almost borders on alcoholism, and I take antidepressants and I can't imagine drinking alcohol.
11 1
On Doctor Slump • Feb 24, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
omg she has a husband since 2022 i can't watch it aaaaa ep 10 they gonna kiss each other i'ts to heavy for me i'm too sensitive aaaaa
0 3
Lily Alice • Feb 12, 2024
Article Lee Sung Kyung to Make a Special Appearance in Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye's "Doctor Slump"
omg i love her outfit i coudn't took my eyes from her
2 0

