News
Replying to lovepatr • Aug 19, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
I wonder if we will ever see Thap's ex
Don't twist my words. I thought his ex was a woman , probably I did not notice. Why so rude ?
0 4
Replying to NLE • Aug 19, 2025
Title Secret Lover
Iβve watched every Taiwanese BL this year and honestly, this oneβs the best so far. Right now Iβd rate it…
Okay , thank you . ^_^
2 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
The Power of Chinese BLs ......wow .
7 0
On Secret Lover • Aug 19, 2025
Title Secret Lover
How is this drama ?
3 6
keemF • Aug 19, 2025
List BL - watched
Try Last Twilight , you will love it .
0 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Aug 19, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
The way Thap was blushing when In leaned on his shoulder π€π€
7 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Aug 18, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
The rating should increase. Deserves 8.9 or 9.
8 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Aug 17, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
Finally Sunday π₯
3 0
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Aug 17, 2025
Title Memoir of Rati
I agree with you
Same thoughts π
2 1
Replying to Queen • Aug 17, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
I am currently watching Vice Versa. Lol I am liking that series a lot . ππ
Aghh it's okay everyone has different choices and taste ππ
2 0
On Last Twilight • Aug 16, 2025
Title Last Twilight
I am in love with the song " One Palm Distance " .
4 0
On Last Twilight • Aug 16, 2025
Title Last Twilight
The rating of this show was 8.7 at first. Some negative people gave low ratings.
7 0
On Vice Versa • Aug 16, 2025
Title Vice Versa
Aghhh Jimmy & Sea never disappoint
9 0
On Vice Versa • Aug 16, 2025
Title Vice Versa
Ep 1.....I am liking this series a lot .
5 0
Replying to Queen • Aug 16, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
We want a period or mafia types of dramas of JimmySea . ππ
Jimmy always gives mafia boss vibes and Sea is Mafia Boss's moody wife ππππ
8 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Aug 16, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
We want a period or mafia types of dramas of JimmySea . ππ
1 1
Replying to izzy • Aug 16, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
Iβm so sorry to say that after Vice Versa I thought that I would never be a JimmySea fan, there was zero chemistry…
I am currently watching Vice Versa. Lol I am liking that series a lot . ππ
3 2
Replying to NewMeOldTea • Aug 16, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
Is it worth watching?
Yes , more than worthy π
4 0
Replying to jasonzhao • Aug 16, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
Howβs this series. Also can someone explain whatβs the point of this 2 stories series with sea and great
This series is great.
3 0
Replying to TexanTitan • Aug 16, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
Oh my god, Sea is breaking my heart! He cries in almost every scene and I am a sympathy cryer ππππ
He is really a great actor.
4 0
69
151
25
1
2
2
1
3
2
2
2
3
2
3
2
1
1
2
1
1
1
5
2
1
2
3
8
5
4