Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Canada
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 3, 2024
Replying to Tan Song Yun • May 9, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
Replying to deleted comment
I don't think there is much focus on Romance in My destiny. The theme mainly on Family. For A TV drama Perfect theme
8 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • May 8, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
Ahh thank u so much for sharing πŸ˜‡
It is My pleasure 🧑
You always Think about Tan song Yun,How to promote her & her drama on every platform. i respect u buddy!!
1 0
Replying to Gyang • May 8, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
I’m 60 flowers shy of sending her 600 flowers guys. any idea how I can get flowers quicker. I did purchase the…
You can download the apps MDL. here by completing some task you can earn coins but it'll be very few.
5 0
Replying to Rluvsdrama • May 7, 2025
I'm reading the novel and I can completely imagine them as the leads.
oh reallyy!!! Then please open a discussion section about Novel here in this section.
2 1
Replying to Pi-Yasha • May 7, 2025
I personally believe its necessary to do this in the very first Day.Atleast now people will talk about this drama,More…
She really needs to focus on choosing Top Scriptwritter project. Although i am satisfied with her last few work XY,The destiny, Now this all of these has some valuable & prestigious Scriptwritter or Director.
9 0
Replying to Aveira • May 7, 2025
One of the reasons why I love Tencent productions. We get tons of promo materials like this from the get go πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
I personally believe its necessary to do this in the very first Day.Atleast now people will talk about this drama,More people will come to know about this.Against the current production team really won my heart πŸ’—
12 2
Replying to Pi-Yasha • May 7, 2025
Oh my God!!! We r getting intimate reuters already πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ this is made my day. hahahahttps://x.com/tansongyun26/status/1919973632249405552?s=19
already watched it thousand times πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
9 2
Replying to mochachen • May 7, 2025
IK IK IK!! I screamed when I saw this video! that 10sec videos showed so much dynamic and emotion between their…
oh mah god ur explanation is just cherry on the top for this video.Spot on!!!! i m running my wild imagination already. kekeke keeπŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ€£
10 0
Replying to Lady Macbeth • May 7, 2025
The height difference thou 🀌🀌
song yun with manly ML always pleasure to watch.πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
11 1
Replying to PseudoMonas • Apr 23, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
Oh Nooooo just because Jun ji hyun doesn't have many flowers here in MDL she is not popular guyzzz. My another…
LMAO! CBI of MDL has activated just to dig out flower senders of Tan song yun 😭😭😭
7 2
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Apr 23, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
There can't be a more absurd comment than this.πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
They can't even digest her staying in TOP 10. Do u want me to believe her dramas were not sabotaged previously? I think i get the clear view now. I wish i could send her flowers too. But i am undergraduate
5 0