K-Drama
Replying to Tan Jo • Oct 5, 2025
Person Tan Song Yun
Honestly now a days I stop to watch Cdramas I don't know why but now I'm waiting for her dramas one only.
Same here. I watch K-dramas sometimes. But for C-Drama i only watch Tan
9 0
Replying to A_Rainy_Day • Oct 4, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
@EviLBuu So you're fine with Iblis, the drama character kneeling down before a human being, Bae Suzy, the devastating…
Why you have to fine Religious essence in drama? Is your religion that weak??
2 1
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 4, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
wow!!! look at those Bots attack ๐๐
6 2
Replying to ArvisJaggamar • Oct 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
It's fun to hate anything or anyone popular
Its like a usual routine for her drama
1 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Oct 2, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Yoon A Did really well specially in comedic part.I laughed a lot through her dialogue and expressions.Why this level of hate towards her??
15 2
Replying to nothingmuch170 • Oct 1, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
for me personally, this is copy of Mr. Queen, like it couldn't even leave up to its mark or be better, also this…
there are lots of NO. U know that too. Only Time travel is the one think that match.In that way Moon lover is more relatable
3 0
Replying to Meilin • Oct 1, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
The reviews section feels a bit off almost like somethingโs going on. I check the review section all the good…
They r down voting good reviews
5 1
Replying to Uri2Hir • Oct 1, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
When
December
9 0
Replying to brewokpanjang • Oct 1, 2025
Title Good Boy
If you have trouble falling asleep, then you should keep watching ๐ฟ
I really want to watch it for PBG.but his character here drooling over someone's x gf is irritating me โน๏ธ
1 0
Replying to TofuBeanSprout • Sep 29, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I canโt help but roll my eyes with that absurd & cringy ending ๐คฃ but my heart is happy haha. Time travelling…
hahaha.same ๐
๐
1 0
On Good Boy • Sep 28, 2025
Title Good Boy
I just started without even reading reviews still i felt sleepy even in ep 1.No character introduction, No environment explanation Just showing random staff.Feel so boring.Should i continue?
7 2
Replying to RedHyena • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Honestly, I donโt understand her characters motives at all. Felt like she was being evil just for the sake of…
That's my complain too.They didn't explain Her character didn't give her much time.But as far as i understood She was somehow saved by prince jesan in the past that's why she is deeply Loyal to him and Vice versa.She did everything out of her loyalty to prince jesan that was not fully convincing. i would be satisfied even it was out of jealousy instead
2 0
Replying to alicemia • Sep 28, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
putting this on hold for now until it finishes airing waiting for doubans rating bcuz it is more accurate with…
Haters can also rate negatively in Douban.Same goes for Fans too.So we can't actually trust Douban fully too,it can be manipulated. Better you can watch the whole show and make your own decision by yourself. You started well talking about plot later u actually mess it up when u talk about ML attractiveness. What exactly u want in a drama?
2 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 28, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I think i am the only one who liked Kang Han na (Kang Muk ja) Character. even though she was given little screentime,little dialogues but whatever she did she gave justice this character and stand out a lot.There are lots of character that the director has wasted like King's bodyguard, Gong gil,I'm song jae etc.Although Ending is well managed no wonder a director who directed MLFAS.8/10 from me.+1 for all the cooking scene and explanations. it was really thrilling to watch them cook and taste.
4 2
Replying to Pi-Yasha • Sep 26, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
They didn't release that much of materials actually to talk about.๐
may be it's because its scheduled for satellite airing too
1 0
Replying to Shaoyaoville • Sep 25, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
everybody has been going crazy over LITC (me too tbh I've been hype since they announced it) but nobody talks…
They didn't release that much of materials actually to talk about.๐
12 2
On The Unclouded Soul • Sep 25, 2025
Title The Unclouded Soul
Love the trailer!! โค๏ธโ๐ฅ๐ฅ Cinematography is so good!!๐
11 0
On Destined with You • Sep 24, 2025
Title Destined with You
I really Hate when there is uunnecessary triangle. When i saw FL was drooling over 2ML like a Stalker and always fighting with ML illogically i dropped it.Annoying! Bo Ah is s very average actress
3 0
On The King's Affection • Sep 23, 2025
Title The King's Affection
1st episode is so so boring,i suddenly lost interest to know further.. why??
5 2
On Knock Off • Sep 23, 2025
Title Knock Off
Not A fan of Any Main lead.But i am really feeling Sad for our Little sister Hee yeon-a (Marry My husband) It could be her breakthrough Drama. Feeling sad for Choi Gyu Ri.I really loved her in Marry my husband ๐
5 0
