Editorials
On Revenged Love • Jun 30, 2025
Title Revenged Love
ITS OUT GUYS!! WOOO THE WAIT IS OVERR
9 0
Replying to Ningrum • Jun 30, 2025
Title Revenged Love
it is BL?
yes
2 5
Replying to Mimicat • Jun 30, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Sitting in bed and counting down the seconds, this can not be normal, I need help LMAO
SAMEEE
3 0
Replying to Orphic • Jun 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love Spoiler
the eng sub where I'm watching it right now is not proper , can anybody tell me where to watch it with proper…
kisskh
4 1
Replying to Avaia • Jun 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I regret watching this drama. Yes, I really regret it... because now I can’t wait for the next episode 😩.…
Dont worry, we have a new episode coming tomorrow and the day after tomorrow :)
5 1
Replying to kvik2457 • Jun 29, 2025
Title Revenged Love
will there be any kiss between second couple ?? (novel readers please confirm it )
Not a novel reader but im sure they will have a kiss scene
3 0
Replying to lolalovesdramas • Jun 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Has anyone seen the videos of Ziyu being mobbed at the airport? I hope he's okay. The fact that the drama hasn't…
I FELT SO BAD FOR HIM
15 0
Replying to Yoshiro • Jun 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
guys where exactly can I watch their behind the scenes?
youtube, they have their own yt channel called revenge love babes
7 1
Replying to Anais • Jun 28, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I just stumbled across a video about this drama on YouTube, and I genuinely thought I was imagining things when…
SAURRR GOOOD
4 1
On Revenged Love • Jun 27, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I have a question guys, do you know what chapter is ep 7 in the novel counter attack??
2 2
Replying to Cookeychan • Jun 27, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3 Spoiler
please spoil me what happen in the end is only gi hun is the one who is alive or other players are also alive?
EVERYONE DIED BRO
0 1
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 27, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3 Spoiler
NAH WTF WAS THAT, BRO 456 YOU LITERALLY WON AND BRO STILL SUICIDED COME ONNNN, YOU COULD ATLEAST TOOK CARE OF THE BABY, BRO I EXPECTED ATLEAST 2 PEOPLE TO SURVIVE BUT DAMN THEY ALL DIED FUCKERS
2 3
Replying to MsNamis • Mar 29, 2025
Title Your Sky of Us
it is out
ohh okay, i thought you said its out lol okie ty for tellin me
0 0
Replying to MsNamis • Mar 29, 2025
Title Your Sky of Us
it is out
NOT FOR ME HELP, WHERE DID U WATCH IT, its not even out for me in IQIYI
0 2
On Your Sky of Us • Mar 29, 2025
Title Your Sky of Us
YALL WHY ISNT IT OUT, ISNT IT 9:30
0 4
Replying to annielu • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Next Prince
how many Q's are there?
omg tyyy
3 0
Replying to annielu • Mar 23, 2025
Title The Next Prince
how many Q's are there?
Do you know what Q's are, alot of people say Q's on series but i never know the meaning of them help
2 2
Replying to Nev • Mar 22, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Q45 - 20 March
how many Q's are there?
2 4
On Secret Relationships • Mar 20, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
OMG IT WAS SO GOOD, 10/10
12 0
On Secret Relationships • Mar 19, 2025
Title Secret Relationships
WHERE ARE YALL WATCHING, KISSKH AINT WORKING
3 4
