Editorials
Replying to xuxanxoxo • Jul 21, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Ugh. I guess that means Chi Cheng doesn't take Wu's confession well.😞
:((
1 0
On The Next Prince • Jul 21, 2025
Title The Next Prince
oh no i feel bad for Chakri he didn't deserve ending like that!! 😭💔
3 0
Replying to pennysstuff • Jul 21, 2025
Title The Next Prince
#justiceforchakri
🕊️💔
1 0
Replying to dramafever • Jul 21, 2025
Title The Next Prince
is this good???
Definitely yes
1 0
Replying to Bo_Paw • Jul 21, 2025
Title The Next Prince
Why do I feel like Jimmy looks like the Chinese actress Tang Wei (Decision to Leave)?
Umm, I don't see any similarity between them.
1 2
Replying to mmimi_ah • Jul 20, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Is it good? Should i try it
without a doubt, yes
3 0
Replying to Revenged Love • Jul 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Replying to deleted comment
What's so strange about this thing? The world has changed, and we’re in 2025!!
2 0
Replying to apathy • Jul 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
this bl is really ruining other series for me omg. nothing is hitting as well as RL 😭
Seriously, I agree I’ve never enjoyed or gotten so invested in a series as much as this one 🥹
4 0
Replying to Lady Swan • Jul 20, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I have a question ⁉️ What is Chi cheng characteristic? aggressive or possessive
In this case I am confused too, from those two side, i think possessive more i don't see any aggressive from him
1 0
On Depth of Field • Jul 20, 2025
Title Depth of Field
omg the last episode was so beautiful, this such an amazing jbl im going to miss this show. solid 8 - 8.5 /10 for me ^^
5 0
Replying to Kizzi • Jul 19, 2025
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
guys filming has started and it will end by DECEMBER
🤓🔫
3 0
On Knock Out • Jul 19, 2025
Title Knock Out
this show isn’t bad at all, I’ve had enjoyed it, i'm going to miss them, it’s 8/10 for me ^^
5 0
On Trapped in Osaka • Jul 19, 2025
Title Trapped in Osaka
Although it is very short, it is very good.
5 0
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Jul 19, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
So we're getting KimKenta’s scene together for the final episode’s!! 😭✋🏼
8 0
Replying to Zhen Xin • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Guo Cheng and Jiang Xiao more plzzz😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
For real, we just want more scenes of them together! 😭✋🏼
2 1
On Revenged Love • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
At this point, after the NC scenes, their breakup is coming and it’s definitely going to break all of us 😢😢
12 4
Replying to Slipperme • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I’m a woman but Ziyu’s waist is slimmer than my arms. Damn! He got the body.
Seriously, I noticed that too. His waist is slimmer and so unique
2 0
Replying to royal_heirrr • Jul 19, 2025
Title Revenged Love
They ate (each other)
Seriously? Haha 😭
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 19, 2025
Title ABO Desire
Thai bl fans :)
i mean what to say….
1 0
Replying to Solie • Jul 19, 2025
Title ABO Desire
1 episode per week is insane
I feel like I wait a whole month for each episode :)
2 0
2