News
Replying to nayoichi • Jun 27, 2025
Title Boys in Love
I have no clue if you know anything about it then let me know
i think so too
1 0
Replying to Dark king 90 • Jun 27, 2025
Title One: High School Heroes
How is the ending is it satisfying?
Yes you can say
3 0
Replying to Baron Life • Jun 27, 2025
Title Ball Boy Tactics
Woahh, thats the longest kiss scene I've ever seen in Korean BL
Frrr I agree with u 😭
1 0
Replying to ppkrist • Jun 27, 2025
Title Revenged Love
bL?
yes, it’s a bl drama
1 0
Replying to nanami aikawa • Jun 27, 2025
Title Revenged Love
i think it won't take long for this to have 9.0 rating 🙈 lesgoo!!
100%
3 0
Replying to Moon • Jun 27, 2025
Title Revenged Love
the show is so good so far :D
Top good tbh.
1 0
Replying to Barbie_tee • Jun 27, 2025
Title Reset
Only 10 episodes for this great serie?
It's a crime for this drama to only be 10 episodes!
7 0
Replying to nirmy • Jun 27, 2025
Title Boys in Love
does anyone know what series will replace after this one?
I have no clue if you know anything about it then let me know
4 6
Replying to Ren • Jun 27, 2025
Title The Bangkok Boy
THE PAINTING HELLO? I WAS LIKE AINT NO WAY HE GIVE HIM THAT T.T
In which episode was that?
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jun 27, 2025
Title In Your Radiant Season
They replaced him with another actor I really wanted him in this show 😢
I want them so bad together 😣
3 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jun 27, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
There is no official news about a third season and I don't think there will be. This is the final season.
hopefully as I wish 🙌🏻
1 2
Replying to Rose • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
stay with me (Chinese)Addicted (Chinese)Love mechanics (Thai)
aha i see i got the point, anyways thank u for you’re explanation <33
3 0
Replying to Rose • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
stay with me (Chinese)Addicted (Chinese)Love mechanics (Thai)
In some drama they don't show that, I mean it's supposed to happen, like relationships or kissing because that’s not allowed on their country. it's supposed to happen because it has a Bl novel and because in the end it shows that it's a bromance, just like the things that happened in the series itself.
1 2
Replying to Cloudy_Dawn • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Definitely my TOP 1 CHINESE BL SERIES on my lists 😂
Mine too 😆
3 0
Replying to Rose • Jun 25, 2025
Title Revenged Love
stay with me (Chinese)Addicted (Chinese)Love mechanics (Thai)
i know that but even if u noticed the untamed chinese drama even it feels you a bl show because of the chemistry between them but actually it’s not a bl is a bromance drama actually the same on the stay with me drama as we can call it bromance but the actually it’s basebd on bl novel
1 4
Replying to nayoichi • Jun 25, 2025
Title Crushology 101
Hitv
You’re welcome <3
1 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jun 25, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
It’s obvious, no bruh 🤨
Oh I see that’s makes sense
1 0
Replying to Mashu___ • Jun 25, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
will this reach 9
Everything is possible why not
2 0
Replying to No One • Jun 25, 2025
Title Crushology 101
i do not have viki plus. where else to watch? :(
Hitv
2 2
Replying to k_d_r_a_m_a • Jun 25, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
only 6 episodes!?!??
Yes, six episodes, and if you combine them from the three seasons, the total will be 22 episodes.
3 0
2