Editorials
On Blades amid Blossoms • Nov 3, 2025
Title Blades amid Blossoms
I saw a short clip and I have to say, what a shame it's not BL xD 😅
1 1
On My Magic Prophecy • Oct 27, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
As always, a wonderful series from Jimmy and Sea. It was definitely a lot of fun watching the series. ☺️☺️ I also have my two cents to say about Save (Ton) and Franc (Pong). I think they could both be a perfect BL ship. They fit together really well. I really liked how Save (Ton) flirted with Franc (Pong) ☺️
2 0
On Khemjira • Oct 25, 2025
Title Khemjira
I have to say, it's a truly wonderful series, and the quality is very, very good. I like series that spice things up with fantasy and a bit of horror, and all the actors did a very, very good job.
10 1
On The Journey to Killing You • Oct 25, 2025
Title The Journey to Killing You
I have to say, I actually think it's okay. It's a shame there isn't a second season; the ending was left quite open. I would have liked to see the Bidens get married. And what else happens? What would happen if there were a second season? 🙈
1 0
On Why R U? • Oct 1, 2025
Title Why R U?
really a really cute series and the actors, wow, they could be easy-going boyfriend material in real life 😍😋 I hope we get to see more of the actors in terms of BL ❤️
1 0
Replying to Hardstylest • Apr 28, 2025
Title Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring
wetv is uncut Version! Yes and you're right the end ist shit
Yes, it's kind of sad that the ending is left so open. I'm curious to see if there's anything else to come.
2 2
On Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring • Apr 27, 2025
Title Winter Is Not the Death of Summer but the Birth of Spring
Can someone answer the question why there are only 5 episodes on WeTV, but there are 20 episodes? Because I was just about to say that the ending is totally shit.
1 4
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Mar 30, 2025
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I have to say I really liked the series and I have to say that Pon and Sailub make a perfect couple. They did that with PitBaby too. And they had their own series, it was nice and I have to say it suited them well. Something that isn't full of action? Like PitBaby and 2, which is coming out soon. What I thought was nice about the series is that it fits where same-sex relationships are allowed. I hope for more adventures with the two of them.
9 0
On Bigayan • Mar 7, 2025
Title Bigayan
Well, I don't know if you should call the tags relationship or romance ... so I would have just called the tags LGBTQ and Open Relationship and too much sex
0 0
Replying to Yaoi BL • Mar 6, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time
At the very end he does not die, i know its so dumb of an ending but as long as they are not together then he…
Okay, so what kind of accident was that in the end?
0 3
On I'll Turn Back This Time • Mar 3, 2025
Title I'll Turn Back This Time Spoiler
So I'll give my two cents in here too. I like the series and the actors, they fit together so well. I like how they look each other in the eyes in the series. What I don't like is that there is no happy ending and that the series is kept relatively open. Accordingly, I hope that there will be a second season. What I also don't understand is why the boy dies again at the end, that makes me sad 😬
2 5

