Details

  • Last Online: 7 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 4, 2025
On Xu Kai • Oct 26, 2025
Person Xu Kai
new materials for 800 will come tomorrow πŸ’«πŸ’«
2 0
On Eight Hundred • Oct 26, 2025
New materials will be coming tomorrow. Maybe we can see Chen Hui soon 😍
1 1
On Xu Kai • Oct 21, 2025
Person Xu Kai
He has 4 upcoming projects. 3 of them are complete. I'm excited about all of them.
5 1
Replying to whoissilmoy • Oct 9, 2025
It's confusing. I think the current title may actually be the updated title. The document says the original title…
I think the same way you do. Let's wait for the official announcement. Then everything will become clear.
0 2
Replying to namirobin • Oct 9, 2025
Person Xu Kai
i heard they changed it from 800m to 1km. lets wait for the official news. cant wait for chen hui ❀️
A page wrote that the name 'fang yuan ba bai mi' has been changed to 'Fang Yuan Yi Gong Li' (1km). Let's wait for the official announcement πŸ’«
2 0
On Xu Kai • Oct 9, 2025
Person Xu Kai
There are reports that the Fang Yuan Ba Bai Mi has passed review and will be licensed soon. I think we'll be able to watch it soon. It is also said that the series name has changed.
5 9
On Xu Kai • Oct 9, 2025
Person Xu Kai
There are reports that the Fang Yuan Ba Bai Mi has passed review and will be licensed soon. I think we'll be able to watch it soon. It is also said that the series name has changed.
4 0
On Eight Hundred • Oct 9, 2025
There are reports that the project has passed review and will be licensed soon. I think we'll be able to watch it soon. It is also said that the series name has changed.
4 4
On Xu Kai • Sep 4, 2025
Person Xu Kai
You did a great job as Mei Zhuyu
13 0