K-Drama
Replying to ramzzzzzzz • May 4, 2026
Title Girl Rules
thank you ππ«
thank you for the link twin ππ«
3 0
On Girl Rules • May 4, 2026
Title Girl Rules
SHASHA AND GORYA ARE READY TO START πΏπ€
8 1
Replying to nyx • May 4, 2026
Title Girl Rules
If anyone's curious about the song when Shasha and Gorya were drinking on Gorya's house, it's Can't Let Go by…
thank you ππ«
2 2
On Girl Rules • May 4, 2026
Title Girl Rules
give me ep 9 immediately ππ
6 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 4, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Day 4 of ignoring last episode π i don't know how long I can stop myself π
9 2
On Enemies with Benefits • May 3, 2026
Title Enemies with Benefits
i think wine fell firstt π§ I need wine pov right now ππ
14 0
On Enemies with Benefits • May 3, 2026
Title Enemies with Benefits
ππ this is awesome. the only bad thing is we need to wait another 7 years for ep 2π
6 0
On Fulfill • May 1, 2026
Title Fulfill
should I trust ep 3 preview and start sobbing π or what today doooππ
0 0
On Fulfill • May 1, 2026
Title Fulfill
now I'm fix i never gonna trust previews girls wtf with ep 2 preview i thought like some walkouts, fights, and i totally misunderstood the both mothers ππ thf after watched that's preview I'm scaredπ. I'm sorry momsπ
1 0
On Fulfill • May 1, 2026
Title Fulfill
i smell something from their mothers both not something bad it's like something bad π
0 0
On Fulfill • May 1, 2026
Title Fulfill
i thought fun gonna be dieππ
1 0
Replying to Jane Patrick • May 1, 2026
Title Fulfill
Guys don't hate me, the chemistry is giving besties than couple. It's like we're tired of men let's marry each…
it's only ep1 and fun is more OCD but i don't think they will be like this in future.will see
0 0
On Fulfill • May 1, 2026
Title Fulfill
bro I love their mothers π
1 0
On Hometown Romance • May 1, 2026
Title Hometown Romance
time to release the stress π
3 0
On Hometown Romance • May 1, 2026
Title Hometown Romance
HTrom day ππ»ππ»ππ
2 0
On Fulfill • May 1, 2026
Title Fulfill
fullfill dayyπππ»ππ» finally here
0 0
On Hometown Romance • Apr 28, 2026
Title Hometown Romance
918ππ« I'm sobbing
5 0
On Hometown Romance • Apr 28, 2026
Title Hometown Romance
klao even walked straight back without turning around π€£π
4 0
On Hometown Romance • Apr 28, 2026
Title Hometown Romance
I love how klao control her self just cuz si will fill uncomfortable and went back π
2 0
On Hometown Romance • Apr 28, 2026
Title Hometown Romance
I love LM how she admire,love ,wait, for sonya in every universe (every series)ππ«β€οΈ
3 0
