It's better make new story with J character she is Ex but it seems like she is main at some point we felt bonnie (key) is side characters. 1 thing if they drag more J the worst it will become including rating
Film u r who I think u r ... fuck ur fucking Awesome at some point u become main part and u r acting no words. words are not deserve to explain 👏🏻👏🏻🤌🏻❤️
the biggest lie in GL industry Chan: I won't forget you 😂 bitch she even got that moon tattoo and u already saw that still u can't remember 😂😂 I won't forget you (imitating)
IS IT US - NO
IS IT CHAN - Hmm Half
Is it script writer - YES 100000000%
IS IT CHAN - NO
IS IT KEY - MAI
IT'S US BRO USSSSSSS 😭
AHHHHHHHHHHH
fuck ur fucking Awesome at some point u become main part and u r acting no words. words are not deserve to explain 👏🏻👏🏻🤌🏻❤️
Chan: I won't forget you 😂
bitch she even got that moon tattoo and u already saw that still u can't remember 😂😂
I won't forget you (imitating)
I really love how J supporting Key AHHHHHHHHHHH
you have gorgeous women but at what cost 😭😭