Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2025
Replying to Fimmie • Feb 18, 2026
Title The Earth
its not love you'll know soon I hate her character
I think I got whole point and from starting I'm having a negative vibes from herrr ๐Ÿค”
0 6
Replying to Precious • Feb 18, 2026
Title Our Universe
Lmao ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
really bro how can she . she knows everything yet to do those things. aaa I have list of reasons to kill her jinjaaaaaaaaaa
7 11
On Our Universe • Feb 18, 2026
Title Our Universe
before episode 5 50:55 mins I'm like give me a gun bro I'm gonna kill FL but last five 5 mins okay okay not a big deal
10 13
Replying to Alma • Feb 14, 2026
Title The Earth
Yeah, she likes her. I feel bad for her, I hope she ends up with someone
hope too. I dont her to turn out rose ememi ๐Ÿ™ƒ
0 0
Replying to Majciax • Feb 14, 2026
Title The Earth
As somebody who read the novel just wait and you'll see why she seems suspicious ( I don't wanna spoiler you too…
I got the whole plot nowww ๐Ÿ˜‚ btw thank you
1 0
On The Earth • Feb 14, 2026
Title The Earth
the master mind behind dinrose love is Loom and nam is sub about fai ... she is out of network coverage area ๐Ÿ˜‚
5 0
On The Earth • Feb 14, 2026
Title The Earth
I think kaew love Din. something is suspicious ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
0 16
On The Earth • Feb 14, 2026
Title The Earth
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM IN LOVE WITH SISTERSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY ARE SO FUNNY ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lom, Fai and nammmmmmmmmmm โค๏ธ
3 0
On The Earth • Feb 14, 2026
Title The Earth
she really fainted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ p'Dinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn๐Ÿ˜‚
2 0
On Heart Code • Feb 13, 2026
Title Heart Code
chemistry is chemistringggggggg ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท
10 0
On Heart Code • Feb 13, 2026
Title Heart Code
vicky to than: why your heart is beating so fast.
me to Vicky : how come you ask that Question gurl even ur hearts start pounding ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
3 1
On Heart Code • Feb 13, 2026
Title Heart Code
Tharn proud face when she saw Vicky ๐Ÿฅฐ
the way she taking care of Vicky โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ€
3 0
On Heart Code • Feb 13, 2026
Title Heart Code
my poor vickyyyyyy ๐Ÿ˜– wait you will become strong ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›
2 0
On Heart Code • Feb 13, 2026
Title Heart Code
if I were in that team I burst out of laugh ๐Ÿคฃ vickyyyyyyyy ๐Ÿ˜‚
2 0
On Heart Code • Feb 13, 2026
Title Heart Code
guys mark my qors6its going to be ruleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿซต๐ŸŽ‰

waa certified superrrrrrrrrrrrr
1 0
Replying to ramzzzzzzz • Feb 12, 2026
Title Our Universe
but only 4 episodes are released
๐Ÿ˜… okay for a sec I thought they released 5 and 6 too and I'm search for it ๐Ÿ˜‚
1 0
Replying to meko • Feb 12, 2026
Title Our Universe
In episode 4, fl looks like Yuna
but only 4 episodes are released
2 2