Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 23, 2025

Friends

On Shine on Me • Jan 4, 2026
Title Shine on Me Spoiler
I haven't read the novel. Does FL ends up running the company she currently works in? What happens to her mum and dad at the end? Her dad loses everything?
1 3
On Shine on Me • Dec 27, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I wish they stopped showing the second male lead. He is a walking red flag. I was annoyed that FL says that she still hasn't moved on from him. What does he mean by she didn't keep her promise? Didn't he get her apology message saying she confessed without realising that him and Rong had something going on? He never replied.
6 0
On Idol I • Dec 25, 2025
Title Idol I
Just watched this drama without expecting much. But it's surprisingly really good so far.
12 1