News
Replying to Erudite • Oct 21, 2018
Title Bloody Romance
Interesting comment by Li Yitong (Wan Mei) on the possibility of a BR Season 2:Background :- In a interview regarding…
BLESS YOU ERUDITE. I HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR A SECOND SEASON OMG.
3 0
Replying to Bloody Romance • Oct 9, 2018
Title Bloody Romance
Replying to deleted comment
thank you so much for the explanation erudite! and OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHUXIAO AND CHEN KUN.
2 0
Replying to Bloody Romance • Oct 8, 2018
Title Bloody Romance
Replying to deleted comment
whoaaa what happened? can you tell me more about this?
1 0
Replying to Bloody Romance • Oct 6, 2018
Title Bloody Romance
Replying to deleted comment
aaaa thank you so much!
0 0
Replying to Bloody Romance • Sep 26, 2018
Title Bloody Romance
Replying to deleted comment
Erudite, thank you so much for the spin-off chapter translation! Can you link me to the author's website where I can read the original story in Mandarin?
0 0
On For Married Doctress • Sep 19, 2018
Title For Married Doctress
IS THIS IT?? IS THIS THE DRAMA WHERE MI RE FINALLY GETS THE GIRL?
19 6
On Bloody Romance • Sep 15, 2018
Title Bloody Romance
How am I supposed to live my life now that it ended...
5 0
Replying to Hillisawesome • Sep 14, 2018
Title Good Bye, My Princess
“I just love pain” same HAHAH! But I hope for a happy ending at the end
lol me too. i love pain so much. hurt me some more because i'm an angsty child.
2 0

