Details

  • Last Online: Sep 1, 2020
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 8, 2018
On Ma Boy • Feb 18, 2019
Title Ma Boy
I wish thi drama t was a bit longer????
0 0
On Dark Blue Kiss • Feb 16, 2019
I don't understand one thing why most of the Thai drama has gay as a couple. I mean i watch kdrama cdram jdrama even taiwanese almost all of them including thai but comparatively thai dramas mostly have boy and boy as a couple , i wouldnt say all but most of them specially highschool dramas. I really dont get it why. I am not saying it bad, it maybe a good thing as well they are just trying to inspire or educate and aware people. But I just find it weird.
0 2
On Ugly Duckling Series: Don't • Feb 16, 2019
Oh my! This is the drama that i DONT regret watching it. At firstni was in a dilemma if its worth my time, but it actually is. I recommend u if u want to watch something sweet and cute rom-coms. And I should say the female leads father and the brother is the cherry on the top, in the drama. I think its worth our time. :)
0 0
Replying to kainatahsan • Feb 4, 2019
Did anyone else ship Ha Won and Hyun Min more than the characters they end up with? Their chemistry was so great…
Me me me!!!! I have watched many dramas with love triangles. I usually don't ship the girl with the second main lead. I mean there are tons of dramas where people ship the girl with second lead but i never happen to like it. But in this drama idk y i am so into seeing Ha Won and Hyun Min together. At first i thought they both were the main lead. Even though i am just halfway in the drama i can figure it out that she is going to end up with JI woon and i am already starting to lose interest in the drama.
1 0
On Mars • Jan 11, 2019
Title Mars
Can somebody please refer a website to watch this drama with high quality. I found it in various websites like kissassian, youtube etc but the quality is really poor.
0 0