K-Drama
Replying to yannie_alienates • Mar 24, 2023
Person Hwang In Youp
He reminds me of Lee Joon Gi so much in 18 Again! ❤️
ikr, and his voice too😍
2 0
Replying to Alizz • Mar 14, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
I feel like I should have liked this more? I don't hate it, but it's honestly just a bland sageuk/fantasy drama…
Just a random drama recommendation incase you haven't seen yet. Try to watch "The Starry Love" perhaps you can understand the hype from that drama😀
0 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Mar 13, 2023
Title The Starry Love
cos they want to promote "Guardian of Flower" > "Guardian of Guixiu" > "Guardian of Lands"... wakakaka :D
ikr, that drama is kinda their next life😂
0 1
On Xu Lu • Jan 31, 2022
Person Xu Lu
Is it only me who thinks that her right eye seems cross-eyed?
0 0
On Out with a Bang • Jan 10, 2022
Title Out with a Bang
Still patiently waiting, I really miss to see Xu Rou Han on screen🤞🙏
0 0
On Xing Zhao Lin • Feb 26, 2019
Person Xing Zhao Lin
What!? He is only 21 of age? His acting in Eternal Love 1 and 2 was great and stunning. He nailed it as prince Lianching . And the way he kisses his partner is really WOW????
6 0