News
Replying to chewang • Sep 26, 2019
Title Lucky's First Love
I want to watch this drama cause of Bai Lu. Is this available in Kissasian.sh?? I really want to see her in person.…
Viki has the license for it and currently being subbed as it airs.
3 0
Replying to Roxyone03 • Sep 26, 2019
Title Arsenal Military Academy
The character he's listed as is the friendly student on the train who appears from the end of episode 15 until…
Thanks!
0 0
On Arsenal Military Academy • Sep 25, 2019
Title Arsenal Military Academy
Can anyone tell me which episode is Ian Yi in? I’m not quite done with the drama yet but I still haven’t seen his character at all.
0 2
On The Destiny of White Snake • Sep 20, 2019
Title The Destiny of White Snake
I haven't seen this one yet but I want to know if anyone watched this one and The Legend of White Snake and what is the difference between the 2?
2 0
On Unrequited Love • Sep 17, 2019
Title Unrequited Love Spoiler
Had mix feelings towards FL in the beginning how she manipulated/lied to ML in order to get his attention. It was definitely a different side to playing hard to get.
1 1

