Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2019
Replying to Knight Fury • Jun 18, 2023
Can anyone tell me is the drama good to watch????or should I watch See you in my 19th life instead of it???
imo king the land suits my taste better, than in my 19th life, but try both of the dramas like I did
4 0
On King the Land • Jun 17, 2023
AHH I LOVED THE FIRST EP THE ENDING WAS SO FUNNY AND THE PREVIEW LOOKS EVEN MORE EXCITING TO BE
4 0
Replying to Xie Xie • Jun 17, 2023
Is it worth it to watch? I'm planning to watch it but i don't know whether is it worth to watch atm
no, don't waste time on this
1 0
Replying to emeraldarrows • Jun 14, 2023
Title Skip a Beat
I felt that way for the first few eps of the first drama I saw him in, but he's really grown on me since then.
okay if you say so, i ll try again later watching the cdrama after all my exams 🥹
0 1
Replying to Saylor • Jun 14, 2023
Title Skip a Beat
Why does he look so botched?
i agree🥲
0 1
On Skip a Beat • Jun 14, 2023
Title Skip a Beat
hii do you also think that the Male Lead no matter what role he takes he just looks scary for you?? like i can't really tell why i just feel uncomfy watching him
2 6
Replying to SUNSET • Jun 14, 2023
It feels like they just showed the whole drama in the recent trailer.
that is why i stopped watching kdrama s trailers long ago🥲
14 0
Replying to Thyella • Jun 5, 2023
Bad in what way? As in not 100% fluffy and happy? I'd say it's the normal drama before the happy end, so no need…
can you read? i said "i heard" not that i watched ep 7 and stated IMO it was bad😭😭
1 1
Replying to Pxris25 • Jun 3, 2023
Wait really?? what did she get done?
yeaah! please look at her closely! her side profile tells the truth, (cheeks, nose, jaw, chin, probably eyelids or egyosal)
0 0