Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 13, 2019
Replying to melonmochi • Aug 6, 2022
going to get shot for saying it, please just skip if you're one of those fans who can't deal with differing opinions…
agree, i also dont feel the "sparkle" of love between the characters played by them
3 2
Replying to 8888007 • Aug 5, 2022
I really can't understand if Master Zou truly loves and cares about Wu Shunag or if he's just using her.
I'd say rather he is using her
1 2
Replying to i heart lusi • Jul 31, 2022
is “yu mo” good or villain? any love triangles? i saw ppl saying its similar to ashes of love and in my opinion…
hii, stay🤗
2 1
Replying to Vhora Ammar • Jul 30, 2022
I don't understand why Xu kai always have a less screen time with FL than others like in Court lady and Ancient…
agree, ive noticed it too
1 0
Replying to Rhea • Jul 25, 2022
guess who is rewatching this 🤪 coz literally 😦i
coz i forgot a lot after years time to refresh memory!
0 0
Replying to momo • Jul 18, 2022
Some of the people don't know what we mean by slow pace. So let's go over what happened in ep13, as of minute…
thank you, i guess in this ep 13 i have to watch at 2x speed or skip lots of parts 😭again. i swear the kdrama was all good till like ep 9-10and then...
1 0
Replying to Mmmmm • Jul 18, 2022
I just finished beyond evil and yeo jingoo’s so hot in it. Why are they making him wearing these baggy pants…
yeah me too, i dont like the style😭 they made him look here in the drama like 170cm/ 5'7 tall😭
1 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jul 17, 2022
Title Why Her?
I think he was the one who ordered the hit on the daughter ,, it's kind of his assistant style ,, car accident…
yeah😭
0 0
Replying to MJT0915 • Jul 16, 2022
Title Why Her?
No, he thanked the doctor for giving the family space. I had to rewatch it too because I thought the same thing.
oof, most of us is confused ab that
0 0