News
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I think XJ will end up suffering a lot too in this drama. Luckily, there are 59 episodes.
Yep I think so as of now XJ will be kept in dark till she harms SF unknowingly it will be heartbreaking for her at that time for sure
1 5
Replying to Love and Redemption • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
Replying to deleted comment
Duboku.com raw epsiodes
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
The previews for episodes 27 and 28 which air on Sunday have been uploaded on Youku =>https://m.youku.com/alipay_video/id_XNDgwNjI1NTg1Ng==.html?spm=a2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuProgram_1.dplaybutton
so are we gonna see their past recarinations ohh YSF heart brokes when he saw CXJ hurting him every time
1 1
Replying to dramaticfan • Aug 19, 2020
Title Dance of the Phoenix
Is this a spam? I see nothing..
click bait just report it
0 0
Replying to Drama Empress • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
looks like they translated subs from Indo/Vietnam to English but still productiveprocrastination subs are perfect…
I watched ep 13 a bit and they are google translated subs so it is better to wait for PP subs
1 1
On Love and Redemption • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
watched 24,25,26 hmm ep 24, 26 are intense
5 2
Replying to POULAMI ROY • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I found this site where up to episode 20 is subbed,, You people can try. https://koreandrama.es/watch-multi-sub-love-and-redemption-2020/episode-12-sv1.html
looks like they translated subs from Indo/Vietnam to English but still productiveprocrastination subs are perfect one
2 4
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I think it's just feeding medicine or giving energy. I saw the similar scene in Ashes of Love.
Can draw some similarities with Eternal love of dream regarding reviving pill
0 0
Replying to ponnu • Aug 19, 2020
Title Melting Me Softly
i tried watching this drama and BR is far better than this..
As a jcw fan I like this drama and it has a better onscreen romance than BR
0 1
Replying to Angiekk • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
May I know when new episodes will be released? I am dying to watch ep 24 here
Yep before starting watching this drama I pledged to wait till sep10 but after watching couple of episodes I can't resist anymore now it's hard to wait every day to get update now have to 3days hmm ohh god
0 1
Replying to Angiekk • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
May I know when new episodes will be released? I am dying to watch ep 24 here
Yep 2 episodes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday that makes 8episodes per week in today episodes will have a big reveal about SF or have to hold till sunday?? No way
0 3
Replying to Drama Empress • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
For XJ it will be heart breaking to fight against her love hmm but it's more justified for SF choosing demon side…
Yep the righteous sects are filled with greedy people who fight over the power and has evil intentions than demon sects
2 0
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
In the new MV/preview, my heart is breaking for SF and his father. The sad love story between SF Father and SF…
For XJ it will be heart breaking to fight against her love hmm but it's more justified for SF choosing demon side after all he suffered a lot by the righteous sects
1 2
Replying to Angiekk • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
May I know when new episodes will be released? I am dying to watch ep 24 here
In china 8pm but you see the timer on desktop page respective to your timezone as of now every day you get 2episodes visit this webpage to watch they take 20-30 minutes to update after initial release. http://www.duboku.co/
0 6
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
It doesn't? Probably people have other favorites.
Yep fluffy rom coms and life dramas are most trending hmm hope more people give a chance to this gem
7 0
Replying to Into the Ring • Aug 19, 2020
Title Into the Ring
Replying to deleted comment
Click bait report this link
0 0
Replying to uki • Aug 19, 2020
Title Into the Ring
ROM COM????
Yep rom com you have bear beginning couple of episodes to get into the ring ha ha but so far I love this drama the main leads have a amazing chemistry
2 0
Replying to Nesma Eun Young • Aug 19, 2020
Title SF8: The Prayer
A bad version of black mirrorPs. I hate black mirror Not gonna watch the rest of the drama Dropped
Even it's too bad to compare with black mirror lol
2 0
On Love and Redemption • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption
I don't know why doesn't this drama tops on MDL this weeks trending dramas section?
1 11
Replying to Amaterasu • Aug 19, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
How many weeks will crying weeks for him? This week is already too much.
I think it in an other way XJ was manipulated by HC in to killing SF and she turns against HC after knowing the truth and she was punished to go through the tribulations as far of my understanding she has to kill him in her past reincarnations
2 0
