Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2020

Friends

Replying to TheCoffeePrince • Apr 21, 2024
I'm curious if there is another rating site that people trust more or feel is less biased than MDL. So many people…
I totally agree with your opinion regarding Goblin
2 0
On Flourished Peony • Apr 4, 2024
Most importantly, people who read the novel, does it have a happy ending ? or should we prepare boxea of tissues ?
2 2
On Meet Yourself • Mar 19, 2024
This cdrama is a gem πŸ’Ž I loved it so much !If you are feeling anxious, demotivated and don't feel like doing anything... just binge watch it, you won't regret it ! It's gonna soothe your mood and bring joy to your soul ✨The characters are very well written and adorable (ML's granny and Damai are the cutest)The story is slow paced, not too slow tho, just perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ»No cringe, no drama, no boring plot..Well, what more can I say :I highly recommend it especially for the moody souls like me~+ the main leads are just so cute together and adorable you can't get enough of them, I promise not one single cringy moment 😍I will definitely rewatch it sometime this year, I'll just give myself a little time to forget the details so that I can enjoy it for a second time 🀭I rate it 10/10 ⭐⭐⭐
P. S : it's my very first cdrama, I usually only watch kdrama... so if you can recommend me some other good cdramas, I would be so grateful πŸ™πŸ»
8 1
Replying to Black-Phoenix • Mar 9, 2024
VERY MUCH SATISFYINGIts not your Typical Cute-Cute cheesy romance Its a slow pace, mature and simple soothing…
Oh I was skeptical for nothing, thank you so much !
I started it yesterday and it seems pretty promising! Slow paced and very calm just was suits my current mood ☺️✨
0 0
Replying to ilyithn • Nov 22, 2023
Title Kairos
watched it a long time ago but theres kids being kidnapped people being murdered etc so yeah there are crime cases.…
thank you 😊
0 0
On Kairos • Nov 12, 2023
Title Kairos
Are there any crime cases in this drama ? like in "signal" and "tunnel", a serial killer or such ?
0 2