News
Replying to PolinaElectric • Jan 8, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Pretty good first ep.
yeah it was too cute ! omg i loved it !
0 0
Replying to crlsb • Jan 8, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
VERY good start! Lin Pei Yu indeed is an amazing scriptwriter!I imagine how would Trapped and Miracle had been…
trapped was very good why ????
0 2
On We Best Love: No. 1 For You • Jan 8, 2021
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
it's ssssssssooooooooooooo cute !!!!!!
7 0
Replying to BeLover • Dec 18, 2020
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
so any news ? Did the fanmeeting happened ?
oh ok thanks
1 1
Replying to BeLover • Dec 18, 2020
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
so any news ? Did the fanmeeting happened ?
But Earth was in the fanmeeting???
1 3
Replying to Booklover_95 • Dec 16, 2020
Title 2 Moons: The Ambassador
Just few hours ago Dome and Pavel updated on their Instagrams that Ben, Earth, Pavel, Dome Joong and Nine are…
so any news ? Did the fanmeeting happened ?
1 5
Replying to BeLover • Sep 15, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
Sorry I don't understand. Is there a problem with the actors ? Why are you talking about bullying ? I ask because…
Don't worry. I was so lost too. I didn't even know that the serie started playing.
0 0
Replying to BeLover • Sep 15, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
Sorry I don't understand. Is there a problem with the actors ? Why are you talking about bullying ? I ask because…
But if there is bullying in the serie, I will not watch it. I'm so tired of these toxics relationships.
0 2
Replying to BeLover • Sep 15, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
Sorry I don't understand. Is there a problem with the actors ? Why are you talking about bullying ? I ask because…
I thought there was something with the actors and not with the serie.
0 0
Replying to BeLover • Sep 15, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
Sorry I don't understand. Is there a problem with the actors ? Why are you talking about bullying ? I ask because…
I didn't watch the episode just the trailer.
0 0
Replying to BeLover • Sep 14, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
Sorry I don't understand. Is there a problem with the actors ? Why are you talking about bullying ? I ask because…
That's true. I'm tired with this and engineer series in general.
0 1
Replying to MoonOverStar • Sep 14, 2020
Title My Gear and Your Gown
Seriously? They couldn't have found other troupes? I'm so over this bullying bullshit.
Sorry I don't understand. Is there a problem with the actors ? Why are you talking about bullying ? I ask because I really don't understand. Did I miss something ?
1 11
Replying to 7786447 • Aug 18, 2020
Title Still 2gether
The problem is not with headpatting, the problem is how they overuse this gesture too many times in a series where…
Yeah I understand. It's just that for me I loved the episode and I found the chemistry good enough. I guess it's just a difference of opinion ^^ I loved Sotus because of this type of cute loves. I don't need more.
1 0
Replying to Still 2gether • Aug 18, 2020
Title Still 2gether
Replying to deleted comment
You didn't read the book right ?
0 0
Replying to 7786447 • Aug 17, 2020
Title Still 2gether
The problem is not with headpatting, the problem is how they overuse this gesture too many times in a series where…
I understand but like I said in the book Sarawat do it often.
1 2
Replying to Still 2gether • Aug 16, 2020
Title Still 2gether
Replying to deleted comment
It's just a difference in culture. You can have an opinion but not critic a entire culture. It can be weird for you but like I said it's not strange here. You are watching a serie from thailand so it's normal to have certain habits that Thai people have. Moreover, in the book Sarawat likes this kind of gesture. It's often described.
21 3
Replying to BeLover • Aug 16, 2020
Title Still 2gether
I don't understand what the problem is with headpatting. I'am thai and it's pretty normal here. My boyfriend do…
Yeah at first it was weird for me too because i'am only half thai and was born in france. But when I start leaving in thailand I became used to it.
0 0
On Still 2gether • Aug 16, 2020
Title Still 2gether
I don't understand what the problem is with headpatting. I'am thai and it's pretty normal here. My boyfriend do it often too.
20 15
Replying to dayidream • Aug 16, 2020
Title Still 2gether
so cute cute cute cute.... this is the only word that can describe this show
i agree
1 0
Replying to IslandGirlIslandLife • Aug 16, 2020
Title Still 2gether
First episode was cute. BrightWin don't seem to have that awkwardness around them anymore. It felt as though they've…
I don't understand what the problem is with headpatting. I'am thai and it's pretty normal here. My boyfriend do it often too.
0 2
