Details

  • Last Online: Dec 26, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 11, 2020
On Sisyphus: The Myth • Mar 16, 2021
Title Sisyphus: The Myth Spoiler
If my hypothetical shady brother who occasionally stole money from his part time job told me to leave because the country is at risk, I would first off ask if he was okay and if he took any drugs. I would also question whether he could possibly be going through an episode of psychosis, and call the ambulence in case he has undiagnosed schizophrenia or bipolar disorder and is causing a danger to themselves. Then I would completely disregard what he said about the country being at risk.
I don't see a logical situation where somone would easily believe an insane scenario about their country like that.
This is, of course, a typical plot concenvience in a bad script and only shows the lack of creativity and skills of the screenwriter.
Don't get me wrong, I like the actors and such. Just don't like the writing.
2 0
Replying to Jinyoung • Mar 10, 2021
Guess I've seen too many kdramas.. i could guess that it was Kim Byung Chul from the back of his head in episode…
Literally. When I his head I was like 'now wait a damn minute, I know that head'
0 0
Chibi • Mar 9, 2021
Oh man this brings back so many memories. It's been 12 years since the manga's been on hold...

I follow the manga artist on instagram and they're alive btw. I hope they're doing okay nowadays. I heard the manga was on hold originally because she had health problems.

I'm a diehard fan of the manga and anime so I cannot wait for another adaptation. Woo!
3 1
On Glitch • Mar 2, 2021
Title Glitch
I loved extracurricular so I cannot wait to see what writer Jin Han Sae has in store for us!
9 1
Replying to luckyluckylucky • Feb 27, 2021
Title Sweet Home
I ain't complaining but how did they get so much gore in here lol. I thought that was always censored for SK shows
Tbf its netflix, not a cable broadcast.
4 1
Replying to Da Mimi • Feb 18, 2021
Title Cheat On Me, if You Can Spoiler
The ending would have been better if KYJ riding a boat going to the island where the assistant works. Rather than“killing…
Same... I feel like that would have had a classier effect. Like 'you're not worth my time to even kill, I'm just going to leave and have a romantic rendezvous with my hot assistent'.
2 0
Replying to Starxy_Stars • Feb 17, 2021
Title Love Alarm
Should I watch this drama? There’s so many bad reviews so i don’t even know if I should-
Its one of those shows where if you watch it with your brain turned off, its somewhat enjoyable. Don't get me wrong, when I do think about it, its very dumb and stupid. But when after a tiring day of work and all you want to do it switch off, its a good show before bed to go "huh, those characters are dumb, the writing is dumb, but I'm entertained."
4 0
Replying to Jeny Lopez • Feb 15, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Actually they were hve somethg like bullet preventing vests, not the modern ones, and cleaning all those are not…
Even with bulletproof vests, a bullet can cause a good hand span of bruising. If you google an image, it still looks very painful. Blunt trauma can cause potential miscarriage
2 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Feb 14, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
There was How i met your mother.. and now there is this(although a mastergarbage is yet to come to dethrone how…
Lol I feel as though because I was told over and over again by people about how garbage the ending of HIMYM, when I finally watched the finale it didn't feel as bad. The ending felt somewhat not great but not bad.
0 0
On Perfect Crime • Feb 11, 2021
woah, I read the manga this show is based on and it was a mess...
can't wait to start this one and see how much of a mess this is!
1 0
On Insider • Feb 11, 2021
Title Insider
ugh this announcement made my day!
been hooked on kang ha neul ever since when the camellia blooms
3 0
Replying to 8342945 • Feb 7, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Me to myself : Should I myself sub this episode by writing whatever I wish to happen???...Damn,you idiot.just…
bjgndkdn I've been cackling at your comments these past few hours lol
seriously tho go to sleep haha
1 1
Replying to Yian Ji • Feb 3, 2021
I know everyone loves this drama so much but it’s just terrible. And I don’t mean the story or acting or production…
This is literally what I thought when I watched this! I felt uncomfortable watching the development of their relationship throughout this drama, and I thought it was really strange how a lot of viewers loved them as a couple. I mean their toxic relationship managed to snag them the Best Couple at SBS Drama Awards. How did that happen lmao?

Not only Wang So, but I also hated Wang Wook a lot. I see that viewers have a sort of love/ hate relationship with him, but I straight up despised both male lead's guts.

The only reason I stuck with this was because My Mister and When the Camellia Blooms made me stan IU and Kang Ha Neul as actors, so I wanted to see their other works.
1 1
Replying to herah • Jan 29, 2021
Title 18 Again
Is this kdrama of zac efron's 17 again
yes
0 0