Details

  • Last Online: Feb 25, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 1 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 31, 2020
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
Oh no! That kinds sucks. I just discovered them.
0 0
Replying to 9620895 • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
this one person has like a million comments in here damn
Signs of a true fan :)
3 0
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
Sorry, I am super new to Kpop Bpink and BTS. Can you elaborate a bit more, under spoiler tag?

Is this a hot topic right now?
0 2
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Nepotism basically. His dad's high position allowed Soo Ho to climb the ranks fast.I agree, I love Soo Ho and…
True, but you can also see he is proud of Soo Ho.

A part of me is hoping that Soo Ho's "dad" actually loves Soo Ho, just like Eun Cho is showing.
1 0
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
Wow, you know so much LOL. I feel like a noob.

So internationally, if not Bpink or BTS, Kdrama actors are more popular right?

What are other popular Kpop bands other than BTS and Blackpink. Any songs you can recommend?
0 3
Replying to sadhna thakuri • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Nope jennie has over 60+m on Instagram( beside lisa all of them are korean) ....Lisa, jennie, jisoo, rose these…
I prefer Jisoo's visual, she seems more my type of beauty.

Lisa is also pretty.

Jennie's style is pretty high fashion, which is quite nice also.

Rose, has an amazing voice. Her English is very very good.
3 8
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
I read that Lisa is having a good solo career recently, do you think the Band will ever break up?
0 8
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
Thanks for defending my honor! :)
1 0
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
Thanks for the info! I was wondering why there is a huge diff in IG followers, since I've read BTS are suppose to have a lot of followers also.
1 1
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
I live here.
0 1
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
wow, so much Blink knowledge, I am still learning.
0 0
Replying to sadhna thakuri • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Nope jennie has over 60+m on Instagram( beside lisa all of them are korean) ....Lisa, jennie, jisoo, rose these…
Is Jisoo the most popular in Korea?
0 11
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
wait what? That's kind of crazy...

Korean actors just can't compete with the popularity of Kpopers

When did Blackpink opened theirs?
0 18
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
I felt bad for Sooho in this episode, it clearly shows on his face how much he doesn't want all of this to happen…
Nepotism basically. His dad's high position allowed Soo Ho to climb the ranks fast.

I agree, I love Soo Ho and Kang Moo also. Their romance is one for the ages.
0 3
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
I just checked, dang Jisoo actually has the least of all Blackpink.

How can people compare BTS and Blackpink? Blackpink have way way more fans. None of the BTS members have over 30M IG followers.

Haven't heard a BP song in the radio recently though.
0 27
Replying to Raiha • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Yup. Sha has over 54.1M followers on insta. But Lisa from blackpink has the most.
Yes, but I said Korean :)

I want to see a Lisa Kdrama
0 30
Replying to magicshop1013_ • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Wanted to ask something, during the scene when gyeokchan took hostage of Dr Kang, when ML protected FL with his…
Yes, it looked like she was laughing.

In Ep. 8 when she is on the bed, "Sleeping", she is also seen smiling.
0 0
Replying to Rosalie • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
I want now Boon ok and comrade joo chemistry please..thay make a very cute pair I really want them as a third…
Third? Who is the first and second?

I am confused.
0 1
Replying to Jiyoong saw JCW in mnl • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Is there something more on yoo in ah role? Because she won't just accept villain role right? Like romance on lee…
Cheong Ya has shown very little weakness, and a lot of bad assery instead. She has also shown that she is extremely smart, and quick to catch on.

But yeah of course, they are going to need to make her a "Kang Moo" sooner or later or the protagonist won't win.

But for now, enjoy Yoon In Na and her RBF.
1 0
Replying to Luna123 • Jan 11, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
He never had any choice, if he wanted to complete his mission and keep himself, his comrades, and their families…
That's the thing, I wonder if it's loyalty to NK, or just straight up Filial Piety. His loyalties seem to lie more with his father than NK per say. It seems to me Soo Ho has daddy issues.

And that is why the NK indoctrination isn't as pronounced in him compared to both Gyeok Chan and Cheong Ya. I have a suspicion he had never been quite hard as a NK spy, and probably as Gyeok Chan has said, got his position due to who his father is. You can see how much pride Lim Ji Rok has with Soo Ho.

Soo Ho repeatedly twist the instructions and the situations to what he feels at that moment. Whether it's to stop Young Ro getting hurt, or Kang Moo getting killed, he always has these sometimes illogical reasons. Gyeok Chan and Cheong Ya are FAR more indoctrinated than Soo Ho is.

As I've said, Soo Ho is a very emotional person, and he allows his emotion to affect his decision, making him a poor and ineffective leader. Had he not had a nostalgic moment, maybe they would be at the boat already.

He keeps saying NK, but in reality, he wants to know if his own "Father" would ask him to be killed. It is an important distinction to him. I wonder now that relationship of Lim Ji Rok and Soo Ho. Did Lim Ji Rok save Soo Ho from a bad situation?

Blind loyalty is what the party wants, and it's questionable how someone like Soo Ho even got there, if not for his father's connection. The fact that Ms. Choi questions Soo Ho, without even knowing about Young Ro, shows the viewers that Soo Ho is not seen as blindly loyal to the parties goals and THUS a liability.

Gyeok Chan rebels, because he remembers his orders from Ms. Choi, and I was in Gyeok Chan's place, I would rebel too, as a lot of Soo Ho's rationalization seem very suspiciously not in line with NK ideologies. Gyeok Chan only wants to blow everyone up, if they cannot escape the dorm, not for the fun of it. Soo Ho on the other hand has a very high level of self-preservation.

As I've said, Lim Ji Rok told Soo Ho "I need you to succeed", and I guess the unspoken words there is, Succeed, even if it cost you your life, which Soo Ho is unwilling to give.

If I was Cheong Ya, I would rather have Gyeok Chan rather than Soo Ho. I don't need to spy on Gyeok Chan, and worry his ideology is changing. And that's a big one for NK.
0 0