News Replying to Anofferhecantrefuse • Aug 29, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
So i am frustrated with the romance in kdramas which either is so boring that you think being single is more interesting…
Being an Indian I should also add that Tamasha wasn't really well received by the public because they just couldn't get the beauty of the film. Tamasha is one of the gem of bollywood for me.
0 0
On Nevertheless, • Aug 21, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
See if the writers really wanted PJE and Na-bi to end up together they could have chosen a different path since the show had a different realistic vibe since the beginning why make it end in such a clichèd way . The second lead getting rejected in the same way blah blah. They could have kept it real . I get why people are mad .
5 0
On Nevertheless, • Jul 31, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
My dear cutie little do heoyok all I want to say say *run away* and don't get into this crazy push and pull couple's mess.
8 0
On Nevertheless, • Jul 24, 2021
Title Nevertheless,
This episode kind of indicated that PJE is not going to change. The scene where Nabi tries to fix the shelf and even though she thinks it was fixed it was still a little crooked that's how it is with PJE , he is just obsessed with his butterflies and usually he the one who let's them go but this time one of them is trying to go away on their own and it is not just sitting right with him , he will now literally do everything to get her back just to dump her ass again. Yang Do hyeok deserves the world. Nabi is lucky to have a person to fall on after being involved with such a toxic entity not everybody is that lucky you know .
44 2
On Start-Up • Nov 23, 2020
Title Start-Up
I don't care who ends up with whom give my boy Cheol San his Ms jung . They are so cute . ?❤️
3 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Oct 25, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
The drama just got lost in too much of drama !
11 0
On More Than Friends • Oct 25, 2020
Title More Than Friends
ML is the only likable character . His only fault was that he didn't reciprocate her feelings, like seriously ? I cannot even think of one single moment where he led her on or gave her hints of liking her . Maybe he is too late to realise his feelings but then again he never treated the FL lead like she is treating him . Too bad
20 0
On Extracurricular • Oct 22, 2020
Title Extracurricular
Give me another season !
7 0
On Start-Up • Oct 18, 2020
Title Start-Up
I cant wait for the next episode !!!!!
7 0
On Start-Up • Oct 17, 2020
Title Start-Up
Why was the first episode so sad ? I loved it ! Gosh the feels.
5 0
On Better Days • Oct 16, 2020
Title Better Days
Also I didn't know the was 28 she looks soo tiny !
4 0
On Better Days • Oct 16, 2020
Title Better Days
MASTERPIECE!
5 0
On More Than Friends • Oct 11, 2020
Title More Than Friends
Idk whom to support I mean I get it the girl likes the guy , but the guy genuinley cares for the girl and just can't let her go. I mean he can't just be forced to like her , what if he is a better friend than a better boyfriend . God I am confused bye !
2 0
On More Than Friends • Oct 10, 2020
Title More Than Friends
The ML just can't let her go . I hope I never fall for a person like him tbh. Imagine how hard it must be for her to feel those same things over and over again . And now he is gonna get jealous because he can't handle her liking or hanging out with somebody else!
10 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Oct 8, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
NGL They look so good together !
12 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Oct 7, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol
Dude why such a nonsense rating ? It wasn't bad .... Like not great but certainly not bad for such a low rating . I liked the pace they didn't drag it . And she is an idiot but an adorable idiot . And the guy is soo hot ! 8/10 for the first ep.
6 0
On Record of Youth • Sep 21, 2020
Title Record of Youth
Woah that was quick !
0 0
Replying to Staccie • Sep 16, 2020
Title Backstreet Rookie
I can't get myself to watch the last 3 eps. cause it got boring. Can anyone that has completed this tell me if…
The said point is it never really got interesting .The story kept repeating every episode . I kept waiting for that kicking moment where I would fall in love with the drama but sadly it never happened . Also on a side note I watched it along with IOTNBO so you can understand ! LOL
1 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Sep 16, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms?
Dude this girl is amazingly talented. Like I was just watching few clips of hello my twenties ! And she was my favourite character. I love her too much ?
15 2
On Record of Youth • Sep 15, 2020
Title Record of Youth
I loved episode 4 .
4 0