K-Drama
On The First Frost • Mar 4, 2025
Title The First Frost
Drunken Wen Yi Fan is really bad for my health!!!!!!!!
16 2
On The First Frost • Mar 4, 2025
Title The First Frost
The best episode so far.
13 0
Replying to nayoichi • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Witch
Exactly
I'm waiting for this moment.
1 1
Replying to ayume • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Witch Spoiler
Can't believe the ML is so devoted to FL. He spent years and youth to prove that FL is not a witch.
I want his dedication in my life soo badly.
6 0
On The Witch • Mar 3, 2025
Title The Witch
At last he faced her!!!!
5 3
Replying to cherryluv • Mar 3, 2025
Title Friendly Rivalry Spoiler
is it a romance?
It's like using her.
0 0
On The First Frost • Mar 3, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
Full of 💋💋
3 0
Replying to itskeana • Mar 3, 2025
Title The First Frost Spoiler
GAAAH KISS KISS FALL INLOVE THIS ENTIRE EP!!!(idc about the uncle or whatever that trash was)
Yeah this episode is full of 💋💋💋
3 0
On The First Frost • Mar 2, 2025
Title The First Frost
The end of the 20th episode was very satisfying.
5 0
Replying to Hee-Jin • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
KDRAMA BIGGEST YET DEPRESSION WEAPON....
When it's White truck of doom they will go into the flashback. I like that but but in some dramas they will show the flashback like it's the story. I don't like that.
0 0
Replying to Hee-Jin • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts Spoiler
KDRAMA BIGGEST YET DEPRESSION WEAPON....
I hate it sometime when it's amnesia. That will change our entire image of the story and sometimes it makes the story go too slow.
0 0
Replying to Hee-Jin • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
KDRAMA BIGGEST YET DEPRESSION WEAPON....
Without this two no kdrama!!! 😅🤣
4 1
Replying to Hee-Jin • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
KDRAMA BIGGEST YET DEPRESSION WEAPON....
There are two main things that comes in most of the drama's are "Whit truck of doom" and "Amnesia"
5 3
Replying to He Lian • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
Isn't amnesia a bit too early for a 16 episode plotline??😂😂😂
I think it too.
0 0
On Buried Hearts • Mar 1, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
Oh no amnesia is back!!!!!!
8 7
On Newtopia • Mar 1, 2025
Title Newtopia
This is good for me. But I miss something in it.
4 0
Replying to He Lian • Mar 1, 2025
Title Undercover High School
omg I almost died laughing at today's episode. LOVE the dance scene!!! and loved every min of it
Yeah, every single min was good.
2 0
Replying to 12979275 • Mar 1, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Guys, what's the schedule? How many eps do we get per week?
Friday and Saturday. 2 per week
1 1
On Undercover High School • Mar 1, 2025
Title Undercover High School
This show is getting better by each episodes.
4 0
Replying to Aries • Feb 28, 2025
Title The First Frost
Forever Star from the drama Hidden Love
Now I remember it. Thanks for that mate.
1 0

