Editorials
Replying to Runner • Mar 29, 2025
Title Undercover High School
For me an absolute 10/10.
One of the best for me this year.
2 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 29, 2025
Title Undercover High School
For me an absolute 10/10.
4 1
On Buried Hearts • Mar 28, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
Anyone who's his father really?
0 0
Replying to Runner • Mar 26, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis Spoiler
At last it ended well.
His grandma become a good person at last. I still can't belive it.
2 0
On My Dearest Nemesis • Mar 26, 2025
Title My Dearest Nemesis
At last it ended well.
3 1
Replying to Runner • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Best Thing
A solid 9.5/10 for me.
I really enjoyed it. One of the best in 2025.
7 0
On The Best Thing • Mar 25, 2025
Title The Best Thing
A solid 9.5/10 for me.
7 1
Replying to VDC • Mar 22, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
What's going on? lolHe slept with his step-sister? surely not.
I wish it don't turn like that. If it goes that way then it's a masterpice of s**t story.
0 0
On Buried Hearts • Mar 22, 2025
Title Buried Hearts
What the hell is the last episode?
2 0
On When Life Gives You Tangerines • Mar 22, 2025
Title When Life Gives You Tangerines
IU is great
9 0
Replying to Runner • Mar 21, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
In 6th episode she will findout that he's an agent.
The romance is not started yet. But in preview of 10th episode there is a scene of Hae Seong confessing to So A.
0 0
On Undercover High School • Mar 21, 2025
Title Undercover High School
Loveing it very much.
2 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Mar 21, 2025
Title Undercover High School Spoiler
I just started episode 6. can someone tell that will the teacher, Su A get to know about his identity yet?
In 6th episode she will findout that he's an agent.
0 2
Replying to Svt_right_here • Mar 21, 2025
Title The Muse of Section E
No hate to him but, why is keifers acting so bad...lt feels so raw and out of line
I feel it too....
4 0
Replying to Runner • Mar 21, 2025
Title Newtopia Spoiler
For me a 7.5/10
I can't say that I loved it but and also I can't say I don't like it either..!
3 0
On Newtopia • Mar 21, 2025
Title Newtopia
For me a 7.5/10
3 1
On Newtopia • Mar 21, 2025
Title Newtopia
I liked the scene that she says "I have weapon too"!!
10 0
Replying to Runner • Mar 16, 2025
Title Newtopia
I'm not criticizing the drama or the other viewer's. I'm just telling this it's not up to my taste.
🤝🫂
0 0
On The Witch • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Witch
For me it's a 9/10.
3 2
Replying to Salvatore • Mar 16, 2025
Title The Witch
Rushed ending
And ended in a happy way without a tragedy.
2 0
