Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sri Lanka
  • Contribution Points: 77 LV2
  • Birthday: April 04
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 28, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Aki • Feb 17, 2022
for me, i still miss W - Two World relationship and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon relationshipi don't think i can…
same here I hardly forget them....but need to go further right
1 0
On Soundtrack #1 • Feb 16, 2022
When I'm watching the trailer:
I feel like Yi Hyun and Sae Bom has broken up 😭
🀭🀭
6 5
Replying to Alucard_draculA • Feb 14, 2022
How's the romance in this one. Is there a love triangle or any annoying characters. I don't mind spoilers
It is really funny and enjoyable. And the ml and fl is good tho
0 0
Replying to dramadiary2 • Feb 13, 2022
Person Kim Hye Yoon
I'm really disappointed on her character in Snowdrop😭😭 Boon-ok is pathetic, I supported her first and tried…
She is a great actor that's why ppl hate Bun Ok
4 0
On Kim Hye Yoon • Feb 13, 2022
Person Kim Hye Yoon
Hye Yoon has a special relationship with Trumpet creeper flowers πŸ˜…πŸ˜…β€
Secret Royal Inspector & Joy: Trumpet creeper seeds
Extraordinary you: Trumpet creeper flowers
8 0
On Happiness • Feb 12, 2022
Title Happiness
Okay I'm in love with Park Hyung Sik πŸ₯°
1 0
Replying to Viviana99 • Feb 10, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Anyone knows if will be romance in this drama?
nope
2 1
On Tomorrow • Feb 6, 2022
Title Tomorrow
40 days πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
0 0
Replying to Misu • Feb 6, 2022
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
happy ending βœ”
yeah yeah ofc they have a happy ending... bittersweet because of someone else. It's not annoying
3 2