Editorials
lo_ve • Mar 11, 2021
Article Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong confirmed to star in the upcoming drama "Now, We Are Breaking Up"
i am happy for Jang Ki Yong. I think he is a wonderful but underrated actor. I loved him in "Come and hug me".
6 1
On Kim Ji Soo • Mar 11, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
I would say a good thing for him to do at this point is to spend some money and help agencies that fight against bullying. For instance, educating middle and high school children about bullying. When you work for a cause, you come in contact with survivors/people affected by it. It makes you humane, In fact, he should have a closed meeting with the people who complained and respectfully get their opinions too. Whether he caused trauma to children in high school is something we cannot verify or reverse, but irrespective of what he did, he can contribute to a good cause. I am against vilifying people on the internet. I do not wish to see another Haruma Miura!
9 1