News
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
The real Queen is from the Seo family (Seoyul's father's sister). But when she is revealed as Danju, she says…
yup, there are theories of her being a soul shifter or being a choi from her mother's side.
0 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Yul is not a threat. I think this whole crush from the past thing is there to make Yul help the FL. Otherwise,…
omg hdsiuhdiushd
0 0
Replying to 9993633 • Jul 16, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I second that. Myung seok is more protective towards WYW as compared to JH . I have already said that Myung seok…
You're right! I like that he isn't perfect and there's something he needs to improve. It makes me empathize with the guy. For me, perfect characters are disturbing.
2 0
Replying to Dramanogu • Jul 16, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
This is a very unpopular opinion and I know a lot, or mostly all of the person who watches this roots for Junho.…
Fair, but just have in mind JH didn't comfort her because he's careful about her personal space. He's not rushing anything, he's gradually making tiny steps not to scare her or get hurt. She's also someone from work, if he makes a move and turns everything super awkward? I think he's doing great.
7 0
Replying to Lucifer Morningstar • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
EAW and AOS, didn't know we would get 2 masterpieces around the same time.
We're so lucky
1 1
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I haven't started EAW yet. Is it good?
It's amazing! Really moving. Kang Taeoh and Park Eunbin are the cutest xD
0 3
Replying to FionnualaAella • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
That childhood flashbacks are too much for me. It took a lot of screentimes.
I think the writers are mocking all the romantic cliches usually used for the lead couple, but they let the real deal scenes for UkieDeokie.
1 0
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I have a uncanny feeling we'll get to 9.0I just know it.
the verified blue check mark is so cute dhuishdishd
0 1
Replying to Jenliuur • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Yay 💃💃🔮🔮
👯♀️👯♀️👯♀️👯♀️👯♀️
1 1
Replying to FionnualaAella • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I was more into Woong, but still root for Babi. I just kinda wish Soonrok will show up for her endgame.
If Jung Haein played Soonrok I wouldn't complain one bit.
0 2
Replying to FionnualaAella • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
That childhood flashbacks are too much for me. It took a lot of screentimes.
they do dedicate a lot of screen time to this dead ship, it's frustrating dhihdsuihd
3 4
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
With the events at the hut in the forest when she sleepwalked, I thought Mu Deok is ignorant of what is happening…
yaaaas! 🥳
1 0
Replying to Cozmodog • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I just finished ep 5 i hate love triangles so i didnt want to watch but i decided to give it a chance, Its good…
Yul is not a threat. I think this whole crush from the past thing is there to make Yul help the FL. Otherwise, he would probably hand her over to Songrim when he realized she is Naksu.
8 2
Replying to Sarah • Jul 16, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
saw someone with the same experience as you, now they are married for 20 years. Babi and Yumi really seems like…
If Yumbabi is the endgame, I would be so proud.
6 0
Replying to Kiki_here • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
PJY I love. But after the huge earthquake of his body’s cell system, I am scared lol
I've been in a similar situation when I was dating my husband, so I can't help but compare. We've been married for 8 years now. It takes 2 to make it work though, if Yumi lacks the motivation then there's nothing Babi can do.
0 1
Replying to FionnualaAella • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I was more into Woong, but still root for Babi. I just kinda wish Soonrok will show up for her endgame.
I only accept Soonrok if there's a season 3. If not, yumbabi endgame please ;-;
0 4
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
She totally smiled at Uk when she saved him. Girl definitely knows him. I think both Mudeok and Naksu are benefitting…
oh, that smile. I can't remember clearly husidhisuhd I have to watch that scene again.
0 0
Replying to dramamama1997 • Jul 16, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Wah...these 2 eps gave me so much feels and laughter too! Can totally relate to both Yumi's and Ba bi's struggle…
I've been in Yumi's shoes with my husband as well. We didn't break up but it was difficult. That was before we got married, we've been married for 8 years now. Real relationships are not perfect, but they sure are worthy if both parts want to stay together.
13 1
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
She totally smiled at Uk when she saved him. Girl definitely knows him. I think both Mudeok and Naksu are benefitting…
What smile?
0 2
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jul 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
With the events at the hut in the forest when she sleepwalked, I thought Mu Deok is ignorant of what is happening…
hey, I missed your comments during the week o/
1 2

1