News
Replying to iamme • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
Hows the friendship and the bonding between them? I am in the mood to watch something with friendship theme. And…
I would say first half is journey/adventure and then second half more political but isnt too heavy imo. More action and personal scenes from diff clans I'd say. Not the best at explaining but yep :D
1 1
Replying to iamme • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth Spoiler
Hows the friendship and the bonding between them? I am in the mood to watch something with friendship theme. And…
I personally found the friendship brilliant! The group encounters so many different characters but they are tight - knit. Yes happy ending :) I would reccommend!
1 3
On The Blood of Youth • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Blood of Youth
I finally finished this great drama! Wish there were more Wuxin scenes, love his little moments :D
7 5
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Jan 4, 2023
Title The Glory
Not unique as there are plenty of dramas with the same story. Is bullying really this common in SK? If yes, then…
From all the news i've seen over the years and with the recent k- idols and bullying rumours it seems so! I rmb reading about the horrific busan case and also just saw this > https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/01/the-shocking-bullying-scene-depicted-in-the-glory-is-based-on-real-life-events
4 0
Replying to CKT_DramaFan • Dec 17, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Lol…I’m rewatching and guess everyone missed it in ep1 where her mom said she’s 25 and should change her…
*rewatches ep 1* wahh didnt even notice she mentioned her age! nice spot! I think most people think the current year is 2022 or follows the novel haha
1 0
Replying to CKT_DramaFan • Dec 16, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Story is a 7 year time span where they did a time skip from freshman year to graduation then 3 year post graduation/prison…
Ah yes thats a good point! They're probably going by the novel too! That makes me sad being 25+ now that I'm nearing 30 LOL
1 0
Replying to CKT_DramaFan • Dec 16, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
Story is a 7 year time span where they did a time skip from freshman year to graduation then 3 year post graduation/prison…
I knew I was right on this😅 I just kept seeing comments saying shes nearing 28 and then LX at 30 Im like whaaat😄
1 2
On Lighter & Princess • Dec 15, 2022
Title Lighter & Princess
I just finished this! I'm confused on what year the present day is, is it 2019? So will Zhu Yun be around 25/26? I saw some comments saying shes 28 ish?
0 7
On Love in Time • Oct 30, 2022
Title Love in Time
Finished this drama and I liked it! nothing too dramatic and nice chemistry between the leads:)
7 0
Blizzardahm • Oct 10, 2022
Article How to Make a Romantic Xianxia: Love Between Fairy and Devil
Very informative detailed review! Love it!
6 0
Replying to Italian Millionaire • Sep 14, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Hope you like it so far. Once you are done with Part 1, you are welcome to join us in part2
Of course hehe! I've been anticipating a Yang Zi and Cheng Yi drama for ages and when they announced leads for this I was like😍 btw love your username
0 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Sep 13, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Nearly done with part 1 but my god what a rollercoaster so far!
2 3
On The Oath of Love • Mar 30, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
The chemistry thooo<3
11 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Mar 1, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1
Praying it comes out this year!!
5 0
On Sword Snow Stride • Jan 20, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
I nearly dropped this drama after the first few episodes as I got a little bored but after 10+ its gets better:)
1 0
On Chen Xiao Yun • Dec 30, 2021
Person Chen Xiao Yun
love her voice!
1 0
On Novoland: Pearl Eclipse • Dec 28, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Production and acting are good! script and direction could be better as it does drag a little.
0 0
On One and Only • Oct 17, 2021
Title One and Only
Usually not a fan of sad dramas , I got through and did like Goodbye My Princess , is it worth the watch for the storyline?
0 8
On Our Secret • Sep 27, 2021
Title Our Secret
Got to be one of my fav youth dramas :)
7 0
Replying to Julian • Sep 12, 2021
Title Our Secret
do u have any other suggestions of this genre? I 've watched like everything but searching for hidden gems!!
you could try 'Summer Again' if you havent already:)
1 1

