Editorials
Replying to OhMyCDramaAddict • Aug 23, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Nah there is no reason to feel that way. Our CP move on, we move on although we will miss their pairing but we…
Yes, I love Lusi's performance here and her chemistry withYang Yang. I initially thought before LLTG that it was the best i've seen on-screen so far. But after LLTG, Leo and Lusi have the more amazing chemistry. I also had a hard time reading the novel bec the 'she' is always a 'he' and it always confuses me. They changed a lot of stuff in the drama but I'm glad that they made the ML more romantic, LOL! I'm not happy though that they killed off Han Pu and that Lang Hua became a villain in the last part. I didn't like Lang Hua's character even the actress who portrayed her. It's like something is lacking in her performance. Ahhh .... it must be hard to be an actor/actress. But Lusi just breezes through it effortlessly. Love her!
1 1
Replying to prettylucky675 • Aug 23, 2022
Title Hidden Love
I am posting this again for new people To everyone coming here to know more about the dramaRead the Novel 1st…
Thanks for the link!
3 0
Replying to LOVE • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Gee... You know what?! ironic person like you always really make me ROFL. If you really don't feel fit for you,…
ikr? π€£π€£π€£π€£
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
6.703 billion views πππ
Wow!!! It's so popular bec it is such a good drama.
5 0
Replying to OhMyCDramaAddict • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
For me, it's just WeTV and Netflix. Kiss.sh is free. Still, I couldn't find a drama that will hold my attention.…
I guess for now, we have to be patient for another drama the same caliber as LLTG. Meanwhile, i'm re watching!!!
2 2
Replying to OhMyCDramaAddict • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
ZL sure is very good when it comes to crying scenes so much so that I cry with her, too.
I hope she gets a good script and a good director, too!
3 0
Replying to OhMyCDramaAddict • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
ZL sure is very good when it comes to crying scenes so much so that I cry with her, too.
Yes, again very scientific. I'll re-watch LLTG so i can cry more! π
1 0
Replying to OhMyCDramaAddict • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Is there an English translation of Hidden Love? Is the story interesting? I'm worried that it's too cliche and…
That's another thing i'm worried about. The success of a drama doesn't just lies with the main leads. Just like LLTG, it also needs a good script writer, good director, and creative team. The plot may be simple but if these things are present, we might have a good drama. I'm not asking much. I just want to see a funny yet romantic drama with cohesive storyline and enough character development for the leads, main or 2nd. Keeping my fingers crossed!
1 1
Replying to OhMyCDramaAddict • Aug 23, 2022
Title Who Rules the World Spoiler
Nah there is no reason to feel that way. Our CP move on, we move on although we will miss their pairing but we…
In the novel, FL sort of fell in love (or crush?) first with the general she saved while running from people who wanted to get the fake Empyrean token.
0 3
Replying to OhMyCDramaAddict • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Is there an English translation of Hidden Love? Is the story interesting? I'm worried that it's too cliche and…
Thanks so much! I like your description of the FL. I'm glad she's not the usual dumb, clumsy, clueless beauty! LOL .....
0 1
Replying to Peachey Blossom • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
For those who like this drama's songs, here is Love Like The Galaxy's FULL OST!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YiZM0ouk0ALove…
Thanks! πππ
2 0
Replying to Angel39 • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
https://mydramalist.com/list/4KoXdyv4 LLTG Fam letβs vote for our WULU CP π
Done!
2 0
Replying to SuperMochi • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I totally agree with you. This drama is brilliant. The acting of both leads are superbπ. Lusiβs crying scenes…
I think he did more kissing scenes in this drama compared to his previous ones!
2 0
Replying to nanakominiberry • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Everything about LLTG was perfect. Not a single episode was boring! Shaoshang is a perfect match for Ling Buyi.…
My thoughts, too. Hopefully, the director's cut will show us their wedding plus the kiddies. I want to see the fearless general wrapped around the fingers of his kids! ππ
1 0
Replying to Finnley • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Itβs not an award event but Bvgalri event and I think they are both brand ambassadors so will be there.
And Yang Yang, too! Two of her best male leads!!! AAAHHHHHHH so excited to see their photos together.
3 0
Replying to NotThatHisa • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
i love these fmvs where they mash up the actors dramas to make a new dramahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM5yCME5Aa8&t=71s&ab_channel=ASMRTiktok%E6%8A%96%E9%9F%B3
Loved it! It's like a real movie. I wish it had English subtitles though.
1 0
Replying to rays • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Lmao found a post on douban asking why are people saying that CSS will be still depressed after the ending and…
πππ Whoever said that I have to agree!
1 0
Replying to Teresa • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
What I hate the most is THAT feeling you get once you have finished a good drama. Now what? How am I supposed…
I can relate! That is why i'm currently reading recaps of the drama, novel excerts, and news hoping it will help me wean away from LLTG hang over.
0 0
Replying to Mae parcon • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
After LLTG, Now I'm so bored except alchemy of souls nothing caught my attention. Just finished re reading the…
Is there an English translation of Hidden Love? Is the story interesting? I'm worried that it's too cliche and full of tropes that even with the leads' acting chops, it will not help to elevate the drama close to the level that LLTG has. After LLTG, expectations are high. It's a tough act to follow.
0 6
Replying to Cdramanoob • Aug 23, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Currently subscribed to Tencent, Viki, IQIY, Netflix and not to mention you tube. Yet I canβt stick to watching…
For me, it's just WeTV and Netflix. Kiss.sh is free. Still, I couldn't find a drama that will hold my attention. Enough to be able to watch all the episodes at least. That is why,I'm here reading all these comments hoping it will help me wean away from LLTG hang over! Hopefully, when the comments reached 30k, I will have moved on. πππ
3 6
