Editorials
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower Spoiler
Does novel has more sex ?
sad ending ?
0 1
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower Spoiler
She is I'll I think it's leukemia like she went through chemotherapy but it can relapse at any moment
No!!!
0 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower Spoiler
Why do i feel like she had cancer , I'm at 4th episode please spoil me
Happy end
0 0
Replying to Sadiahahah • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
lol I feel the exact same way
Not sad !! Dont xorry
0 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I started watching this knowing how it might end, but frankly speaking if it ends sadly iam gonna need a year…
Not sad
0 0
Replying to Ms2deep4u • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I’m trying y’all. I’m trying really hard, but the FL is annoying the shyt outta me. Everytime I think I…
You not trying so hard This masterpiece sorry . Try again
0 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 19, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower Spoiler
I know the end … with spoilers about novel i Hope it’s not True
0 1
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 18, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
It’s really really a masterpiece !!! Decors, cities , romance, acting …. Ost …. Everything is Perfect
10 0
On The Starry Love • Feb 16, 2023
Title The Starry Love
OMGGGGG MASTERPIECE because of visuals, casting……… story…. Really I can die in peace :D
8 0
Replying to Sadiahahah • Feb 16, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
the song, "Don't You Say Goodbye", I NEED it in my playlist asap.
I need EVERYTHING in my playlist
1 1
Replying to moonwantssleep • Feb 16, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
does anybody know the song that was during the rain scene on ep 1
Monogram Lucid Dream from a kdrama ! :)
0 4
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 16, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
goosebumps in the end of EP 9 …. Omg a MASTERPIECE …. Really
7 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Feb 15, 2023
Title Wenderella's Diary
Low budget drama yes… but the plots and characters are very entertaining.
It’s not low budget, Go inform you
1 1
Replying to TuRaCh • Feb 15, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Just imagine a daughter bringing a man who is older than the mother.... Well, now you don't need to cuz it's a…
Aah ah but s3xy man ^^
2 1
Replying to Arkytior • Feb 15, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
WHAT????!!! I didn't expect that! In Episode 1 ending they used 2017 famous KDrama 'While You Were Sleeping' OST…
Same i love the idea. The ost part 6 is perfect in the kdrama, but perfect in this cdrama too !
0 1
Replying to LouM • Feb 15, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
ive watched like 5 episodes but i'm kinda tired of jerry yan in this one,he feels stale and boring,hopefully he…
Why? Lol he is fabulous !!!!!!!
2 2
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 15, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Masterpiece. I’m OBSESSED
6 1
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Feb 14, 2023
Title Blue Birthday
hey everyone, this drama is subbed by shinsubs. please watch this drama at their WordPress, and not thru sites…
I am the french fansub too
4 0
On Blue Birthday • Feb 14, 2023
Title Blue Birthday
Bonjour les français je suis la fà nsub du drama sur notre insta et blog qui porte le même nom que mon pseudo
3 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 14, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
DEATH ? TERMINAL ILLNESS ? Ok thanks for the spoil :((((((
1 2

1
