Editorials
Replying to Troxipy • May 22, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars Spoiler
I really thought it was the actor dating YUNA
idk why it just looked like that to me the haircut and ears looked really similar
0 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • May 21, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars Spoiler
The guy in the epilogue who was standing in front of the grave is one of the YUNA manager and the one that was…
I really thought it was the actor dating YUNA
0 2
On The Strongest Men of God • Apr 24, 2022
Title The Strongest Men of God
If anyone is willing to make english subs for this I'll pay 20 usd per episode
4 1
On Police University • Oct 4, 2021
Title Police University Spoiler
That cliffhanger tho.................
1 0
On The Veil • Oct 4, 2021
Title The Veil
wtf......ep 6
0 0
Replying to Xmonkll • Sep 29, 2021
Title Police University Spoiler
I felt so frustrated watching EP14. I mean what’s the meaning of nailing ML so hard with all the situations…
the FL left the dude in the middle of him struggling to not get arrested and actually doing whats right while she's simply running away from the problems? Hope it ends with ML single.
3 0
