Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: πŸ”»FREE PALESTINEπŸ”»
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Aymen

πŸ”»FREE PALESTINEπŸ”»
Replying to Nauriya • Sep 24, 2023
It is now clear who is the murderer, the moment "he" touched SW arms, his eyes spread wide. Also, "that" person…
Yessssss, yesss, yessss...😭😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 24, 2023
Yeah eps 4 will only air next week due to stupid sport matches sigh
What do you mean "stupid"....😭😭...I love themπŸ˜­πŸ’—βœ¨
0 1
Replying to Spriggleton • Sep 24, 2023
Everyone please give the evil-psycho aunt a round of applause for the level of commitment to that screeching πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
0 0
On Live Your Own Life • Sep 24, 2023
Is tonight's episode cancelled because of a soccor match?
The note at the end of episode 3 said "Episode 4 will air on 30 September"
3 5
Replying to ieung ieung • Sep 24, 2023
literally!!! i was running here to make sure if it was indeed him but i don't see him in the cast list
Sometimes, certain people are not revealed until they actually appear in the drama...So, let's hope for him being a GOOD villain...β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
0 0
Replying to aiishastou • Sep 23, 2023
Title Memorist
this drama has the most satisfying ending for me
Is it a HAPPY ending?
0 5
Replying to Tae • Sep 23, 2023
guys the COW is killer, she is killing everybody cause when she got struck by a f meteor and disappeared nobody…
omgggg γ… γ… γ… γ… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
3 0
Replying to 8170613sks • Sep 22, 2023
Title Moving
Yes their love languages are purple and yellow. No need to say I love you anymore.
I hope, I find a person who I can have a favorite color with...γ… γ… 
4 1
Replying to bb00pll • Sep 22, 2023
What a twist, they gunning after Lee Kwon sook 🀣. My Won bin still the highlight of this drama 😍πŸ₯°
She the prettiest β™‘β™‘β™‘
0 0
Replying to Aymen • Sep 22, 2023
Title Moving
Ummmm, its hard to tell that without spoilers....She aint bad in season 1, she might change in season 2
She won't do anything...I'm still reading the Webtoon, so I can't answer everything completely..I'm sorry...Do enjoy the series...ITS FR A MASTERPIECE...β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
0 0
Replying to Baek_lyn • Sep 22, 2023
How is the chemistry between the leads ?
Perfect γ… β™‘γ… 
3 0
On Moving • Sep 22, 2023
Title Moving
Having colors as their love language>>>>>>>β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
19 3
Replying to shraddhasingh • Sep 22, 2023
Title Moving
I wonder, if these North Korean agents are living in South Korea, such an advanced country, aren't they lured…
A brainwashed person seeing nothing beyond a limit.....
3 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Sep 22, 2023
Title Moving
I was hoping they would add more action scenes for hui so unlike in webtoon, still the other add ons were great…
I really really really HOPE we do get a SEASON 2...
1 4
Replying to nothingmuch170 • Sep 22, 2023
Title Moving
someone please tell if this former classmate Shin Hye Won of our Hui-soo is evil or genuinely a good friend? i…
Ummmm, its hard to tell that without spoilers....She aint bad in season 1, she might change in season 2
0 2