Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🔻FREE PALESTINE🔻
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to voj • Dec 23, 2023
It was a kiss scene that I haven't seen in a long time, showing how important the eyes and atmosphere of a lover…
JANG DOYEON instead is an EXCELLENT actor
1 0
Replying to Simi_Tutu • Dec 23, 2023
Dong Chil is MVP, a true Labrador! He recites poetry about Sang Hyuk even after the horrible betrayal at the vet's…
😂😂😂😂😂
1 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 23, 2023
Oh BaekRyun is perfect example of me having a crush...Her dialogues like "I keep thinking about him, I know in my head, that this isnt right. Logically, it isnt right. I wish I could control my feelings"....Like gurrrrrrrrrrrl, same...😭❤
2 0
Replying to cupirevi • Dec 23, 2023
i definitely think ‘My Man is Cupid’ would be a big hit like the other kdramas releasing at the same time…
EXACTLY....Out of all the dramas that air on similar time slot, this drama is my FIRST priority...♡♡♡♡♡
5 1
Replying to Leo • Dec 23, 2023
the FL is the cutest thing ever!! i usually get annoyed when the FLs chase the MLs but in here I’m enjoying…
NANA, surely is THE MOST ADORABLE person alive on this planet..ㅠ ♡ㅠ ( atleast to me she isㅎㅎㅎ )
1 1
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 23, 2023
Ahn DoRa is THE MOST PERFECT representation of my "realistic" best friend who puts me in place when I'm being wayyyyy to "delusional".....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3 0
Replying to Geegee16 • Dec 23, 2023
Title Arirang
where can I watch this?
What drama/movie is your PFP from?
0 2
On My Demon • Dec 23, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I know they revealed Noh SeokMin as the villian in episode 09, but something about SeokHoon screams VILLIAN
14 2
On Boyhood • Dec 23, 2023
Title Boyhood
I know the story ended up I need a SEASON 2 soooooo badly...♡♡♡♡♡
0 0
On Boyhood • Dec 23, 2023
Title Boyhood
A PERFECT 10/10 from me...♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
0 0
On Boyhood • Dec 23, 2023
Title Boyhood
The last scene when JiYeong slaps ByeongTae>>>>> BESTT, I was laughing like crazyyyyyy...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I love the way they credited every crew member by pointing at them...not to mention the cutest notes from the cast...♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
0 0
Replying to bxbxb_ • Dec 22, 2023
Title Boyhood
HiTv
Dramacool
0 0
Replying to wolfskin • Dec 22, 2023
Title Boyhood
Where can i watch it in desktop
dramacool
0 0
On Boyhood • Dec 22, 2023
Title Boyhood
Going around bruising everyone's eye, was the funniest thing I've seen this week... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ♡
8 1
On Live Your Own Life • Dec 22, 2023
Title Live Your Own Life Spoiler
I had a rough week so thats why im late to the episode review, but OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG so much happened...
TaeHo saying "My HyoSim-e" is the most precious thing to me....
and the long awaited kiss, ahhh♡♡♡♡...
The happiness I got after hearing HyoSim say "Im going to move out" wahhhhhhhh, now I can di$ peacefully....♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3 1
On Night Has Come • Dec 22, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
I loved it up until episode 11...The backstory was really badly written.... ㅠㅠ
9 1
Replying to Ragnar Lothbrok • Dec 21, 2023
Yeah, i liked her from Sky castel, i really hope she get a lead role soon.
She's been getting lead roles for a while now....Touch, Finland papa etc...She's been the FL
2 0