News
On Court Lady • Aug 30, 2021
Title Court Lady
The cinematography in this drama is too beautiful💖ðŸ˜
3 0
On Court Lady • Aug 30, 2021
Title Court Lady
The cinematography in this drama is too beautiful💖ðŸ˜
1 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Aug 23, 2021
Title A Dream of Splendor
Been waiting for Liu Yifei and Lin Yun back in historical dramas. Glad to see both of them in the same drama💖
4 0
Replying to Audrey Valeska • Aug 21, 2021
Title Lover or Stranger Spoiler
Luo Qianyi deserves a better endingðŸ˜
And I really want XD to change her face back lol. I don't like her to continue living with Qianyi’s face forever especially if she is going to end up with YZ
3 0
Replying to KHS • Aug 21, 2021
Title Lover or Stranger Spoiler
Don't you feel that the ending is forced? I want to see qianyi's new life, but luckily HZ didn't date XD , still…
I really want XD to change her face back lol. I don't like her to continue living with Qianyi’s face forever especially if she is going to end up with YZ
0 1
On Lover or Stranger • Aug 21, 2021
Title Lover or Stranger
Luo Qianyi deserves a better endingðŸ˜
3 1
On Lennon Sun • Aug 13, 2021
Person Lennon Sun
He was only 4 years old when filming ‘Unforgettable Love’
11 0