News Replying to Gopesh Sharma • Oct 19, 2021
Title The King's Affection Spoiler
Guys I just read the ending of the manhwa and I am literally don't want that ending and I have seen so much Korean…
I think it will tho bc the rating on Netflix is 15 due to suicide so uh…but yeah let’s hope they change it
1 0
On The King's Affection • Oct 16, 2021
Title The King's Affection
i already cried in episode 2 how am I going to survive this whole drama 💀
3 1
Replying to Patrick Star • Oct 10, 2021
Title The King's Affection
Trailer shows it has childhood connection. I am so tired of that cliche.Nobody:Childhood connection couples:-…
I think the childhood connection will be more of signalling point of the tutor (jiwon) recognising and figuring out that the king is the girl he knew. I’m assuming they fall in love whilst he protects her secret because that’s the main plot line. Well that’s what I’m hoping for anyway, because like you I’m tired of those cliches too lol
2 0