News
On Meet Yourself • Jan 13, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
Crystal Liu is so beautiful, she looks like a princess ❤️
7 0
On My Uncanny Destiny • Jan 13, 2023
Title My Uncanny Destiny
This is so good, I never thought I would like this drama so much. So many fart and poop jokes, omg I think I'm still a child 🤣🤣🤣
6 1
On My Uncanny Destiny • Jan 12, 2023
Title My Uncanny Destiny
Em Kubanacan a gente tinha o Pescador Parrudo e aqui a gente tem o General Parrudo que só vive sem camisa 🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 0
On My Uncanny Destiny • Jan 12, 2023
Title My Uncanny Destiny
ML is so skinny, that six pack is cleary a makeup. I can't handle, this drama is too funny 🤣🤣🤣
6 1
On Choice Husband • Jan 12, 2023
Title Choice Husband
I don't know if I'm a bit distracted today, but the first episode was so messy and confusing...
3 1
On Gannibal • Jan 12, 2023
Title Gannibal
Holy shit, only now I came to know that Yagira Yuya is the boy from Nobody Knows!!!! OMG, my head exploded. 🤯
5 1
On Gannibal • Jan 12, 2023
Title Gannibal Spoiler
And this "Dedication Festival" I'm already expecting something very twisted at the same level of The Wicker Man and Midsommar XD
9 0
On Gannibal • Jan 12, 2023
Title Gannibal
AAHHHHHH only gets better and better!!!
4 0
On Meet Yourself • Jan 11, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
This drama is a therapy to me
14 1
Replying to AngiBorahae • Jan 11, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
I highly recommend to watch Go Ahead :) It's my all-time favourite Cdrama. Both male leads are kind 😊
Thank you for the recommendation, I will watch it very soon 😊
1 0
On Decline • Jan 11, 2023
Title Decline
with subs on youtube https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQSzgdt775coK691vNGUVs9HvBWG_avQE
12 0
On Time and Him Are Just Right • Jan 11, 2023
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
If this wasn't a cdrama certainly Gao Yunlang and Chen Mo would be a couple. I think is very annoying when fujoshis want to see romance in every men friendship but in this case actually is clear they were writen as a couple but because of censorship everything had to stay implicit.
10 2
On Meet Yourself • Jan 11, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
I came to this drama after Hi Venus and I see is from the same screenwriter and here the ML is also very friendly, smiley and playful. Now I got interested in the author's other works. Go Ahead and The Day of Becoming You also have this kind of ML?
3 4
On Lesson in Love • Jan 10, 2023
Title Lesson in Love
This drama is very much like a telenovela, nothing is believable, everyone actions don't make sense but the first half was really interesting and the mystery seemed promising, I barely could wait for next episodes, but the second half was just dumb. If it had more than 12 episodes I would have dropped for sure.
10 1
On Meet Yourself • Jan 10, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
I love the grandma 🥰
4 0
On Meet Yourself • Jan 9, 2023
Title Meet Yourself
My new dream is go to that wonderful place learn embroidery. Maybe in next life. 😔
3 0
On Time and Him Are Just Right • Jan 8, 2023
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
I can't handle the cuteness of FL and ML in the BTS videos. Incredible chemistry, they are so lovely together 🥰🥰🥰
7 0
On My Uncanny Destiny • Jan 7, 2023
Title My Uncanny Destiny
With multi subs https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUg6CGAXr7plR93PPWAC-KByk1MkpjL9C
2 3
On Time and Him Are Just Right • Jan 6, 2023
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
Soooooo cute those two 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1SrcEKnipA
3 0
Replying to Misty_jade00 • Jan 6, 2023
Title Ye Cheng Fu
is it me or are the eng subs confusing?
I didn't watch yet but you are probably right, YoYo often provide terrible subs.
1 0

