News
On New Life Begins • Nov 14, 2022
Title New Life Begins
I'm delighted with the sisterhood showed in this drama ❤️
19 0
Replying to bibi • Nov 14, 2022
Title New Life Begins
ngl I wanted her to leave him, he needs to work for it harder
Agree. And when she said she didn't want to speak to him he just gave up and walked away! If I was her I would think he wasn't so firm about his feelings...
6 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 13, 2022
Title New Life Begins
I'm loving this so much, I wish had more episodes available right now ;__;
4 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 12, 2022
Title New Life Begins
oooiinnnn the FL is such a cutie 🥰
8 0
On Secretary Bai Wants to Resign Everyday • Nov 12, 2022
Title Secretary Bai Wants to Resign Everyday
I'm loving this drama so much
5 0
On Plus-Sized Misadventures in Love! • Nov 11, 2022
Title Plus-Sized Misadventures in Love!
I can't believe anyone will sub this. 😭
0 0
On Jitenshaya-san no Takahashi-kun • Nov 11, 2022
Title Jitenshaya-san no Takahashi-kun
oooiiinnn first episode was soooo adorable! I can't handle Suzuki Nobuyuki's cute face. How can a bad boy have such sweet puppy eyes? :3
2 0
On Plus-Sized Misadventures in Love! • Nov 8, 2022
Title Plus-Sized Misadventures in Love!
Any news about someone subbing this?
1 0
On Game of Wisdom • Nov 6, 2022
Title Game of Wisdom
Qin Hao drama? I'll definitely give a try :D
4 0
On Koi to Dangan • Nov 6, 2022
Title Koi to Dangan
Same as the manga this is a smut story that barely has a plot, we watch for the naughty but the problem is the sex scenes in this dorama are not sexy at all, it's just cringy and corny. And that actor was really a miscast, he isn't sexy, has no charisma and is hammy as hell. I love doramas with ridiculous, absurds and second-hand embarrassment moments, but this one is just bad, feels like it was half-assed made.
8 3
On Winter Night • Nov 5, 2022
Title Winter Night
I wish I was luck like the FL who has rich friends and can be a forever child while being bankrolled by others.
1 0
Replying to Capivara • Nov 4, 2022
Title Secretary Bai Wants to Resign Everyday
What happened? Why only ep 01 is available now?
Thank you ❤️
0 1
Replying to drama-watcher • Nov 3, 2022
Title Since I Met U
Cute drama but the secondary couple & the third couple aren't doing it for me. I'm just skipping their scenes,…
Totally agree. I'm skipping secundary couple scene too
3 0
Replying to nnln • Nov 3, 2022
Title Secretary Bai Wants to Resign Everyday
English Sub https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDa73ulmzpE&list=PLm6KaO9p7tM-8yRzuupIu551mptKz1iv7
What happened? Why only ep 01 is available now?
0 3
On Since I Met U • Nov 2, 2022
Title Since I Met U
A FL that is not underweight! I couldn't believe my eyes!
4 0
On Winter Night • Nov 2, 2022
Title Winter Night Spoiler
Thank you Director for giving me spoiler of "I Don't Want To Be Friends With You" because you wanted to make a meta joke with this other work of yours 🙄
5 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Nov 2, 2022
Title Winter Night
Oh c'mon It's a cdrama ! In most of them characters(specially the FL) dress like teenagers their rooms are like…
I know, but usually is one character who is this way, here all of them seems to be in their very early 20's (and I not talking about their physical appearance). The 4 friends and the ML's young brother seem all the same age. I feel like I'm watching a teenage drama but they are all adults, I just think there is a strange feeling in this.
2 0
On Winter Night • Nov 1, 2022
Title Winter Night
It's strange, they are almost 30 but they act and live like rich teenagers. Their rooms are just like teenagers', their clothes... I don't know... kinda of Dawson's Creek-like 🤔
6 6
On Marvelous Women • Nov 1, 2022
Title Marvelous Women
ooohhh I wish I found another drama so good, with similar strong female lead, women helping each other, but I think there is none :(
4 4
Replying to Spriggleton • Oct 31, 2022
Title Secretary Bai Wants to Resign Everyday
I second that, “ Don't Mess With EX-Girlfriend” and “ Night of Love With You” and also “Detective Husband…
I'll check those. Thank you for the recommendation :)
0 1
